Happy 49th birthday, Kim Pegula!

Apparently someone forgot about Jerry Jones!

She's awesome. If this current relationship doesn't work out, I look forward to being her son in law.

Happy Birthday, Kim!

If Jerry has one more facelift his navel is going to be his mouth...

asian women age well

Not true. Japanese and Korean women tend to "nose dive" after 40 lol. (I read in one story that Kim's half Japanese half Korean). They themselves told me. Kim is remarkably well-preserved.

Edited by CanadianFan

Not true. Japanese and Korean women tend to "nose dive" after 40 lol. (I read in one story that Kim's half Japanese half Korean). They themselves told me. Kim is remarkably well-preserved.

I'll take my chances

Sorry I gotta dispute this

I mean....it also goes with how they treat their bodies along the way (temple or amusement park) but from what I have seen not only are asian women hot when they are older but it is actually hard to even deciper their age a lot of the time.

Yep, Asian women can age well or poorly. Just like everyone else. I will say that many Asians probably drink less than other women. Never underestimate the ravages of alcohol on the aging process. Kim also has some money in the bank. Generally women with money tend to age better than those without. Just saying. Happy Bday Kim. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5