Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

So he gets an excuse for throwing picks.

He got the contract the wanted in Baltimore. Why do both organizations have the same record overall the last four years?

Flacco is this elite QB yet the Ravens are 31-33 the last four years. Buffalo is 30-34.

He used the middle of the field the second Miami game.

You're just throwing stuff at the wall til something sticks, huh? :lol:

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flacco has won big games, and is a Lee Evans drop from another SB appearance a few years back. Players will go with what is perceived to be the better chance of winning. If Buffalo wants to join the club, they will need to develop a pro passing game eventually.

They need a history of making the playoffs. Doesn't matter how. That drop was 2012. This is 2017.

You're just throwing stuff at the wall til something sticks, huh? :lol:

I posted facts. Why don't you respond to them.

Flacco has won big games, and is a Lee Evans drop from another SB appearance a few years back. Players will go with what is perceived to be the better chance of winning. If Buffalo wants to join the club, they will need to develop a pro passing game eventually.

It is a slippery slope to use the "ifs and buts" argement.......if Clay isnt dropping passes that hit him right in the hands then we might have made the playoffs last year.....if Carp isnt missing kicks then we dont even lose our last game to the ravens last year......its all relative.

I do think there is some merit in the passing game needs to improve.....I DONT think that is the reason why Maclin went to Baltimore. The fact is we can improve our passing game with the WRs we have right now.

Sammy Watkins is far and away a better number 1

We will have to setting with a high pick rookie as a number 2

We have a plethera of number 3's

They need a history of making the playoffs. Doesn't matter how. That drop was 2012. This is 2017.

2017 looks a lot like 2012 in Bills' land to me.

It is a slippery slope to use the "ifs and buts" argement.......if Clay isnt dropping passes that hit him right in the hands then we might have made the playoffs last year.....if Carp isnt missing kicks then we dont even lose our last game to the ravens last year......its all relative.

I do think there is some merit in the passing game needs to improve.....I DONT think that is the reason why Maclin went to Baltimore. The fact is we can improve our passing game with the WRs we have right now.

Sammy Watkins is far and away a better number 1

We will have to setting with a high pick rookie as a number 2

We have a plethera of number 3's

No, I don't think Maclin went to Baltimore either for that reason. I think it is17 years of losing and the perception that has created around the league. They need to turn things around on the field, to make others regard them differently.

Always disappointed when the Bills miss a chance to add talent...but we get to see more Zay Jones and I have a sneaky feeling we are all going to like what we see...

This is a great thread....the wonder of TBD and this family amazes me. Thanks Bills brothers and sisters.

You're just trying to change the arguement away from the fact Flacco is and always has been the better QB to wins/losses, a team stat. IMO JM picked Baltimore because of the better QB, although know way of knowing unless JM says so.

What facts were those, again? Your speculation that Maclin didn't really care about his QB after posting that he'd go with TT because he's the better QB?

What facts were those, again? Your speculation that Maclin didn't really care about his QB after posting that he'd go with TT because he's the better QB?

The fact that both organizations have had the same record the last four seasons, overall. The fact that TT has had better stats overall than Flacco since TT became a starter.