Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure this has been posted, but it apparently came down to Ravens v Eagles. The Bills weren't in the running: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/06/12/report-maclins-decision-came-down-to-ravens-eagles/

Maybe he has a thing for birds. If the Bills really wanted WR help they'd make a trade for Decker.

Maybe once and for all we can see if Flacco is elite.

While we have a weak WR corp. yeah, that's what I want to see.

Maybe he has a thing for birds. If the Bills really wanted WR help they'd make a trade for Decker.

Ravens are in the top running for him.

No they wouldn't. He's coming off hip and shoulder surgeries with age 30 here or on the horizon. It would be a ridiculous trade when he'll be released anyway.

Tonight Fat Harry's does 1/2 priced wings and they are decent by New Orleans standards. Going to do that with a few beers and Game 5. What's everyone else have planned?

Chicken under a brick at home with a homemade salsa verde..have a ton of left over stuff from my daughters graduation party on Saturday...wife is making us eat it tonight as sides.

I'm going out. You convinced me. Farmer's markets will be there all summer.

argh..hate the summer for sports...

BTW, completely ambivalent to him coming here..great if did at the right price, no worries if he did not...only bad play was overpaying him and being stuck with a guy on the downside of his career.

Edited by plenzmd1