Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

....nobody took the trade bait probably based on health concerns.......think I would pass (no pun intended).....

That is my biggest concern about him.

and it is significant. Banged up and aging

GM Brandon Beane asked about how he planned on assembling the #Bills roster in May. "You're NOT going to see big splashes of free agency."

he absolutely said that.

I will learn to like it i guess. if i have to.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thad Brown Retweeted Josina Anderson

In related news, #Bills have announced firing of LeSean McCoy as team's lead recruiter.

That is my biggest concern about him.
and it is significant. Banged up and aging

he absolutely said that.

I will learn to like it i guess. if i have to.

I didn't like it with this move. There has to be an in between area when an area of needs drops into your lap.

If/when Decker is released could create more contract flexibility for suitors like the Ravens

Thad Brown Retweeted Josina Anderson

In related news, #Bills have announced firing of LeSean McCoy as team's lead recruiter.

I didn't like it with this move. There has to be an in between area when an area of needs drops into your lap.

seem like it to us Fans.

Like i said a couple times. Good Fit.

I think it is more he had other plans and Bills would have to bend too far for Beane and Sean to grab him.

Barnidge is still out there ?

OR that could mean he takes us as first visit so he can shop it to others. Unless we were willing to way overpay, he was leaving here without signing. And likely if we did make a real high offer, then not tot say his agent would have come to conclusion, market is higher than we thought. We're now shopping high end.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think this was a really dumb move. It seemed like the stars were aligned for this one... A legitimate talent at a position of need becoming available at this point? We have multiple connections and he takes us as his first visit? Our only competition we're the cash strapped ravens and the eagles, who have a million WR's? Should have gotten the deal done...

I'm curious to see what the callers say on the show about Maclin.

...think we both know it boiled down to money with NO Pegula involvement...he is paying for a great admin and staff out of his pocket with no qualms IMO....this was a collaborative decision between Beane and his staff as well as McD......guess you trust their instincts versus fan yap.....

Out of curiosity, what is the highest $ amount you all would have given to him? Before we get the Ravens deal figures.

Personally, gotta feel if we did not match anything below the Woods-Rams contract, I'd be at least a little disappointed.

id say 5.5-6 mil. With an additional bonus of 1mil if he hits escalators.