Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not as good as Sammy. When Sammy is right, he cannot be covered, and he has excellent hands.

Let's hope he's right this year.

Maclin would have been the number two here. No one said he's as good as Sammy.

I was away for a bit. Anything happening? Summarize please.

Paattmaann wears only chinos, kirbys going out for wings tonight, jeffismagicthegathering is still banned, and Maclin was in some weird portal in the Baltimore airport that nobody knew existed (except for Paaattmaannns friends who also only wear chinos).

Oh yeah and .....

SCOTTLAW IS BACK!!!!

Edited by Captain_Quint

I'd be curious to find out, in both cases with Tre and Jacklin, did they simply choose other teams, are the Bills just not an attractive landing place for FA's, or did they player feel another system and coach was a better fit, or were they both just money decisions

I just know we could have used an upgrade at one of the starting safety positions with Tre, and the same with Macklin, feel bad we didn't acquire either, as IMO they were both great fits, and likely at a decent price

jc

I would say this is consistent with other moves of the new regime. Look at Sammy. They did not give him his 5th year because of injury concerns. But I suspect they will when (if) he shows he's OK physically. Maclin is an older WR coming off an injury year. I'd bet they offered him a contract for a year with incentives to guard against paying a lot for a potential injury problem. He went with a two year deal. I would too if I were him.

Don't know that I'd agree necessarily but I can see the logic. At any rate they should be OK with the guys they have, and they have cap space to pick up a vector two after camp cuts if they need to.

Phuck Maclin.

He was KC's problem.. that's why they cut him. Now he's Baltimore's problem.

Whew.. Bills dodged a bullet there.

Yes we sure did. Ravens will be competing for a playoff spot and Bills season will be over by November.

HUGE Bullet. Who wants January Football.

Paattmaann wears only chinos, kirbys going out for wings tonight, jeffismagicthegathering is still banned, and Maclin was in some weird portal in the Baltimore airport that nobody knew existed (except for Paaattmaannns friends who also only wear chinos).

Oh yeah and .....

SCOTTLAW IS BACK!!!!

Sooooo, nothing new. Thx

I'd be curious to find out, in both cases with Tre and Jacklin, did they simply choose other teams, are the Bills just not an attractive landing place for FA's, or did they player feel another system and coach was a better fit, or were they both just money decisions

I just know we could have used an upgrade at one of the starting safety positions with Tre, and the same with Macklin, feel bad we didn't acquire either, as IMO they were both great fits, and likely at a decent price

jc

I dont know about you but this feels like Maclin used the bills to try to get a better deal from another team......I mean if we were actually the 3rd wheel in this saga?

That makes Shady parading him around look even worse

Yes we sure did. Ravens will be competing for a playoff spot and Bills season will be over by November.

HUGE Bullet. Who wants January Football.

Will they?

Baltimore still doesnt look like that great of a landing spot regardless of whether they were in the playoff's this century.......

Here? he is a number 2 guy

Baltimore? They are looking at him like a number 1

That actually does say something

I dont know about you but this feels like Maclin used the bills to try to get a better deal from another team......I mean if we were actually the 3rd wheel in this saga?

That makes Shady parading him around look even worse

Will they?

Baltimore still doesnt look like that great of a landing spot regardless of whether they were in the playoff's this century.......

Here? he is a number 2 guy

Baltimore? They are looking at him like a number 1

That actually does say something

....how or why did Philly burst onto the scene at the last minute?..............

....how or why did Philly burst onto the scene at the last minute?..............

Unknown.....that is interesting along with nobody talking about his wife being from Baltimore

If I had known his wife was from Baltimore I would have written him off much sooner

Well, he wants the playoffs, Ravens will give him a good shot at that. Bills are restarting to a large degree, so....

Winning cures everything. As soon as the Bills start doing that reliably, the FAs will come. Not so much until then.

Why do the ravens give him a "good shot at that" sir?

They play in a pretty competative division

They have a franchise qb.....not a "elite" qb

They have exactly ONE more win then us over the past 3 years

Unknown.....that is interesting along with nobody talking about his wife being from Baltimore

If I had known his wife was from Baltimore I would have written him off much sooner

Why do the ravens give him a "good shot at that" sir?

They play in a pretty competative division

They have a franchise qb.....not a "elite" qb

They have exactly ONE more win then us over the past 3 years

I generally like Taylor, but he is not the bolded phrase.