Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to not take this as either a slap in the face or the Bills being trying to lowball a position of need.

A two year deal doesn't hurt us in whatever rebuild we are doing. Between Sammy's injury history and Jones being a rookie, I feel like Maclin would've helped this team out a lot. Considering the press McCoy and TT put on him, it'a hard to think he wasn't wanted here.

So again, our offer was crap, which is a crap job by McDermy or he was never considering us.

My guess is that he wasn't seriously considering us. Years of failure, 3 HC's in 4 years, new GM..... for everyone that looks at the city through 'buffalo colored glasses', until something positive happens with the team, it won't be high on a lot of players lists. I'm not sure if that's a slap on the face or not, probably is a bit of one.

My guess is that he wasn't seriously considering us. Years of failure, 3 HC's in 4 years, new GM..... for everyone that looks at the city through 'buffalo colored glasses', until something positive happens with the team, it won't be high on a lot of players lists. I'm not sure if that's a slap on the face or not, probably is a bit of one.

McCoy should keep quiet from now on.

Here is the deal, he didn't want to be here and or wanted more money. I applaud this new regime for being willing to try, but NOT OVERPAY. And bottom line guys, who do you really want throwing you the ball TT or Flacco? Objectively its not even close. Ravens have also been much more successful than us.

I wasn't surprised he chose Baltimore at all.

Not a slap at all, just reality. When we were winning in the early 90's we could pick and choose what FA's we wanted. Until we start winning, by building our own team through the Draft, this isn't going to change.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think this was a really dumb move. It seemed like the stars were aligned for this one... A legitimate talent at a position of need becoming available at this point? We have multiple connections and he takes us as his first visit? Our only competition we're the cash strapped ravens and the eagles, who have a million WR's? Should have gotten the deal done...

300?

Tyrod got this once in his career and it took him 5 quarters to get it. Real excited about this season maybe he can land one more before he retires. Mac wouldn't have signed here unless paid big, can't believe fans thought it was even the slightest bit possible.

Tonight Fat Harry's does 1/2 priced wings and they are decent by New Orleans standards. Going to do that with a few beers and Game 5. What's everyone else have planned?

date at some place in gboro with a blonde who's name i don't remember. its 45 minutes away. i should probably check on that. i picked a place with good cheese fries.

the worst part is i have showed up to a date and forgot which girl i was going on a date with more times than i can remember or believing it was a different girl.

Tyrod got this once in his career and it took him 5 quarters to get it. Real excited about this season maybe he can land one more before he retires. Mac wouldn't have signed here unless paid big, can't believe fans thought it was even the slightest bit possible.

Taylor is a better QB than Flacco at this stage.

Here is the deal, he didn't want to be here and or wanted more money. I applaud this new regime for being willing to try, but NOT OVERPAY. And bottom line guys, who do you really want throwing you the ball TT or Flacco? Objectively its not even close. Ravens have also been much more successful than us.

I wasn't surprised he chose Baltimore at all.

Right on

n 2015 and 2016 combined, Joe Flacco has completed 64.7% of his passes. Tyrod Taylor has completed 62.6% of his. That’s the only passing statistic in which Flacco > Tyrod since the latter became Buffalo’s starter.

Tyrod has a better:

• TD %
  • INT %
  • Yards Per Attempt
  • Yards Per Completion
  • Adjusted Yards Per Attempt
  • QB Rating
  • Pro Football Focus QB Rating
  • ESPN QBR
  • Football Outsiders DVOA

Flacco has thrown the football more often than Tyrod, which has led to higher passing-yard totals. And, yes, the current Ravens quarterback can flash a Super Bowl ring. But as it stands today, Tyrod is a more efficient signal-caller. And most wide receivers consider quarterback quality when deciding which team to join. ...

shouldn't you include a link to the article you so obviously plagarized?

Why? Anything pro TT you are against. And I've posted a link to every thread I have put up and only a small portion of it's content in that thread-just like i was told to do. Go worry about something important instead of what I am doing. I've seen many posters post a bit of an article in different threads to add to it, without a link. Go after them too.

well he was going to be a good fit here.

but money and more glory is where he picked.

I can deal with that. Maybe it is best long term to not try to outbid sometimes.

Lets keep on rollin.

I like that decker has been released.

Time for new thread and new recipes, or fishing hints perhaps.

Any body think Whaley might have over paid Jeremy ?

lol