Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

I am curious as to why you make a screen name like that and then make a statement like that?

you should know the definition of a troll...it's pretty obvious.

I had a good feeling he wasn't going to come here and if I'm reading correctly that the bills had the better offer, that says he didn't want to be here anyway.

time to move on from him.

next.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will see who is in the playoffs and who isn't this season. Remember who has more playoffs as a starter.

Flacco has played quite a bit more than TT. At this stage, Taylor is the better overall QB. Baltimore has a good defense and doesn't have NE in their division.And I still doubt they make the playoffs in 2017. By the way, the Bills and Ravens both have about the same record the last four seasons.

Why? Anything pro TT you are against.

how in the world does my asking you why you didn't post a link to an article you plagarized conflate to my opinion on Tyrod? it doesn't you are merely trying to create another strawman to deflect what you did.

And I've posted a link to every thread I have put up and only a small portion of it's content in that thread-just like i was told to do. Go worry about something important instead of what I am doing. I've seen many posters post a bit of an article in different threads to add to it, without a link. Go after them too.

again, what does what you do with threads you create have to do with your plagarization within this thread? it is bad form and most likely against the rules.

how in the world does my asking you why you didn't post a link to an article you plagarized conflate to my opinion on Tyrod? it doesn't you are merely trying to create another strawman to deflect what you did.

again, what does what you do with threads you create have to do with your plagarization within this thread? it is bad form and most likely against the rules.

I've seen you posting in other threads about TT, and many who rebuttled you on it. Like I said-go after all the other posters who post a part of an article in a given thread. Just a crusade against me.

well he was going to be a good fit here.

but money and more glory is where he picked.

I can deal with that. Maybe it is best long term to not try to outbid sometimes.

Lets keep on rollin.

I like that decker has been released.

Time for new thread and new recipes, or fishing hints perhaps.

Any body think Whaley might have over paid Jeremy ?

lol

....nobody took the trade bait probably based on health concerns.......think I would pass (no pun intended).....