Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to ruin this thread by talking about Jeremy Maclin, but I just read a Tweet that the Ravens are in negotiations with the Jets for Eric Decker. Are the Ravens hedging their bet or is Maclin to buffalo a done deal???

That could be a new quote, I suppose, but there was similar quote to this last week. Not sure how Baltimore could pay him $7m per year (current contract)

I say we tear this place up until jeffisafreemagicianagain.

No Jeff, No Peace! No Jeff, No Peace! No Jeff, No Peace! No Jeff, No Peace! No Jeff, No Peace! No Jeff, No Peace! No Jeff, No Peace! No Jeff, No Peace! No Jeff, No Peace! No Jeff, No Peace!

Who's with me?!?!?!

I've been waiting for him to appear and talk about what a worthless signing this would be, because TT won't get the ball to him anyway.

No Jeff, No Peace! No Jeff, No Peace! No Jeff, No Peace! No Jeff, No Peace! No Jeff, No Peace! No Jeff, No Peace! No Jeff, No Peace! No Jeff, No Peace! No Jeff, No Peace! No Jeff, No Peace!

Who's with me?!?!?!

For starters, Mrs. Mahomes.

Who's with me?!?!?!

I am!!

Wait.. nevermind..

I'm very rarely a 2 pooper. Usually one big one in the morning.

yes, after what came out of me this morning from the weekend, I'm very surprised round 2 is already upon me.

I've been up for 5 hours and about to take my second poop. if I poop for a third time before I hear officially about Maclin, I will not be happy.

ive been up 12 hrs and only did it once..you might have a problem..lol...or I do..not sure