Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought our approach was "signing players daily" Yikes better stick to "One Voice"

I thought adults didnt hang on the words of McCoy who was trying to recruit his friend.

People aren't allowed to have fun and enjoy themselves... gotcha

Have you found the nitrogen infused cold brews? Cascades like a beer on the nitrogen tap (same concept, obviously). Completely takes the edge off of any bitterness and adds a little body. It's good, but I can only drink a small. Larges tend to get somewhat cloying by the end, so they're difficult to finish.

Wegmans does the nitro cold brew at their coffee bar now...delicious. Totally worth paying double the price of a typical cold brew.

artichokes are gross.

FIFY.

You've gotta be kidding me...on both accounts

An experienced GM would not have done it this way. If you think one would have I don't really know what to say.

Shady was posting smiley pictures with Maclin and touting his recruiting skills, which is all fine.....if he is doing it on his own. But to post all of this stuff on the OFFICIAL TEAM Web site is a completely different story and requires an inexperienced GM...or front office in general because it is silly and unprofessional. Seasoned GMs do not do silly and unprofessional things.

I agree that keeping it quiet is unrealistic but there is a wide gap between keeping it quiet and how it was handled here.

Look, at the end of the day, even if Maclin signs with Baltimore today and openly mocks the Bills.....all unlikely....it still isn't really all that big of a deal and I'd still be optimistic about the new staff.....but to say this would have happened with a more experienced GM/staff is erroneous. It was a rookie mistake even though I happen to like this particular rookie.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Jeremy-Maclin-Is-in-Baltimore-Runs-Into-Steve-Smith/85a9f86c-c04e-49b4-8bdd-d4f36c00a4f1

O_O

Wegmans does the nitro cold brew at their coffee bar now...delicious. Totally worth paying double the price of a typical cold brew.

You've gotta be kidding me...on both accounts

Alright, so I've never had Imperial pizza....

:unsure:

Edited by GhostsofBillsPast

Ahh, Wegmans. You never realize what you had 'til you're gone. Left Buffalo in 2005, and have lived in 4 cities and haven't found a comparable everyday super market.