Pre-Tailgate Party night before we play Panthers in Carolina

Tavern on the Tracks Bills bar in Charlotte, NC

1411 S. Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28203

Saturday, Sept 16, 6:00pm

The place to be if you are a Bills fan wanting to get amped up the night before the Buffalo Bills take on the Carolina Panthers. Great event for all the local fans from Buffalo as well as the ones making the trip in for the weekend to see the game. Special guest "7 DAYS BAND" will be playing your favorite classic rock songs throughout the night. Come have a great time and enjoy the company of the best fans in the NFL! GO BILLS! We just posted today for the party, expecting a great Bills crowd. Here is the link if you want to let us know you are coming: https://www.facebook.com/events/301136066978008/?ti=cl

1411 S Tryon St, Charlotte, North Carolina 28203

Edited by offsides#76FredSmerlas

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there. Is Kenny going to this one? I haven't asked him.

This will be yuge in Charlotte.

There are a bunch of places to stay and if you want something to do Saturday the national white water training center is in Charlotte and a blast with more than just rafting.

I'll be there

look forward to meeting you.

I'll be there. Is Kenny going to this one? I haven't asked him.

This will be yuge in Charlotte.

There are a bunch of places to stay and if you want something to do Saturday the national white water training center is in Charlotte and a blast with more than just rafting.

look forward to meeting you.

It will be fun!!

Did the Bills Bar that was there last time close down? I ran into Chris Brown there.......he's a douche. Also, the Budlight guy was there giving free beer away......its was a sweet night.

His son was on my sons travel soccer team a few years back. He seemed like a pretty good guy. Why do you say he was a Douche? Just curious.

Game day, it will probably not be open. A lot of guys said they are going there after the game.

They will be open game day but wont start serving drinks until noon. Anyone looking for a buffalo food fix there is a great bills restaurant about 2 miles from tavern called Lebowskis. Owner is from south buffalo. Great buffalo food.

Did the Bills Bar that was there last time close down or is this it? I ran into Chris Brown there.......he's a douche. Also, the Budlight guy was there giving free beer away......its was a sweet night.

I was wondering the same thing. I went the last time the Bills played in Carolina and partied at the tavern, I remember stacks and stacks of empty Labatt cases, the shot challenge (which is still have the tee shirt for completing, I'll have to take a picture of that bad boy), and very attractive bartenders. Went to the post game party as well, but it wasn't as good as the night before. I believe the owner was from Rochester, anyone know if it's still the same owners?Talked to Chris Brown as well, didn't get a bad impression, thought he was pretty cool.

I am hoping to make it to this...I dont know the charlotte drinking laws, but will this bar be open for tailgate on game day as well?

not til noon

They will be open game day but wont start serving drinks until noon. Anyone looking for a buffalo food fix there is a great bills restaurant about 2 miles from tavern called Lebowskis. Owner is from south buffalo. Great buffalo food.

they also have buffalo beer.

Best thing to do is what I do. Order your 4 beers to be delivered at noon. Then chug them. Walk the mile to the stadium. Enjoy

It will be fun!!

I'll put this here so it'll be easily referenced. You or anyone else on that day 419 704

I live an hour north of the stadium

Did the Bills Bar that was there last time close down or is this it? I ran into Chris Brown there.......he's a douche. Also, the Budlight guy was there giving free beer away......its was a sweet night.

same bar Edited by Boyst62

Have fans coming in from Charleston SC and other from Charlotte.

Didn't realize some of you guys lived here.

A bunch of us will probably stop down that night.

We should coordinate a lot to tailgate at Gameday

I am coming from VA, and am a member of the backers in Greensboro, we are meeting up with fans in Charlotte and getting a lot near the stadium for a massive tailgate for Bills

I am coming from VA, and am a member of the backers in Greensboro, we are meeting up with fans in Charlotte and getting a lot near the stadium for a massive tailgate for Bills

Please share the info on here as it gets closer.

Really looking forward to hanging with even more of my Buffalo Brethren!!!

Hmmm, plan to get to the game in ATL and hoped to get to a home game, but this might be the better option. Only about 4 +/- hours drive, will NOT be staying with the mother in law! Bills backers in Atlanta trying to get a block of tix. Any such thing in Charlotte? I hate the StubHub fees.

i miss the old coopers. the hotel is nice because the big screen and all, but coopers was the best. had an amazing first date their wtih a great gal from high point during the week two game of 2015 against NE

Hmmm, plan to get to the game in ATL and hoped to get to a home game, but this might be the better option. Only about 4 +/- hours drive, will NOT be staying with the mother in law! Bills backers in Atlanta trying to get a block of tix. Any such thing in Charlotte? I hate the StubHub fees.

i lvoe having to not pay the SH fees. just saying.

I'll be doing both ATL and Carolina too

What is the tailgate scene like? Parking lots like at bills games? (I don't mean partying like at bills games because there's only a few other teams that go as hard, I'm talking set up wise). Some cities are bar scenes pre game and some are lots, and some are lame and they don't really tailgate.

I wouldn't be the best guy to answer even though I live in Charlotte now. I watch the Bills game and never go to Panther games unless of course Buffalo is playing here. My friends who are season ticket holders for the Panthers tailgate party all the time and they seem to have a blast. They post pictures every Sunday with them all partying it up with tents, booze, food, music, and eye candy. Lol

What is the tailgate scene like? Parking lots like at bills games? (I don't mean partying like at bills games because there's only a few other teams that go as hard, I'm talking set up wise). Some cities are bar scenes pre game and some are lots, and some are lame and they don't really tailgate.

little to no tailgating. Its all on private lots and maybe 100 cars per lot at best. Average probably 20-30 cars per lot. It looks more like a craft festival with attitude and folks just roaming.

Buffalo is one of a kind. There are bars all around and places to go after that people find.

I was wondering the same thing. I went the last time the Bills played in Carolina and partied at the tavern, I remember stacks and stacks of empty Labatt cases, the shot challenge (which is still have the tee shirt for completing, I'll have to take a picture of that bad boy), and very attractive bartenders. Went to the post game party as well, but it wasn't as good as the night before. I believe the owner was from Rochester, anyone know if it's still the same owners?Talked to Chris Brown as well, didn't get a bad impression, thought he was pretty cool.

Could have been my observation but he was kind of narcisstic toward some of the staff and fans. It made me not approach him personally so I took it from that. We aren't everyone's bottle of beer.

It was a great night and even better game!

Just find PINTO.......and its always fun. Any game anyhere.

Bars cant start serving till 12 so its more of a tailgate scene. There are a ton of Bills fan here or close by so 9:30 the parking lots will start filling with Bills fans. Its all private lots but Grills, tents, food and booze. You will have a great time down here. Its their home opener so the tailgate scene will be solid. Nothing like Buffalo but still solid.

Please share the info on here as it gets closer.

Really looking forward to hanging with even more of my Buffalo Brethren!!!

Absolutely! I will post as I get updates! It will be a blast!

i miss the old coopers. the hotel is nice because the big screen and all, but coopers was the best. had an amazing first date their wtih a great gal from high point during the week two game of 2015 against NE

i lvoe having to not pay the SH fees. just saying.

Yeah cooper's was awesome, I thought we was going to tear the building down the year Fitz and Freddie played and we beat the Patriots. I have not went much in the last few years, as it is an hour drive, but it was the best experience other than being at the game. I went to the hotel for a preseason game last year and was not impressed. I think they are looking somewhere different. I just catch the game on Sunday ticket at home now since it's so far, and I get to drink as much as I want.

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

little to no tailgating. Its all on private lots and maybe 100 cars per lot at best. Average probably 20-30 cars per lot. It looks more like a craft festival with attitude and folks just roaming.

Buffalo is one of a kind. There are bars all around and places to go after that people find.

WOW! Nothing better than a craft festival with attitude! Who doesn't love THAT? I hope I get to see what it's really like in Charlotte. Like someone above, I'm watching the Bills on Sunday so I rarely make a Falcons game, but when I have I've seen a bunch of tiny little lots with a cooler in the back of someone's truck and people standing along the side of the road with a beer in their hand. Sad, really.....

Dang, wish I was still an NC resident! Though it is nice to be able to drive 3 hours to see our beloved Bills, I found many Bills fans while living in Asheboro and Albemarle.

find on Facebook about the guy bitching about the Walmart the other day. He is mad because his service chiwaawaa (spelling because idgaf) and them giving hima hard time . Saying he will pursue federal hate crimes for being a gay guy with a service dog. Hahahahaha

Bars cant start serving till 12 so its more of a tailgate scene. There are a ton of Bills fan here or close by so 9:30 the parking lots will start filling with Bills fans. Its all private lots but Grills, tents, food and booze. You will have a great time down here. Its their home opener so the tailgate scene will be solid. Nothing like Buffalo but still solid.

We've been to both Bills Panthers games here and The Bills contingent has taken over the stadium both times.

The Bills pasted them both times. Not sure about this year and the Panther's fans have " matured" into more football savy fans and will be out in force for their home opener.

We just need to pick a decent lot( with portapotties) and start early👍🏻

We've been to both Bills Panthers games here and The Bills contingent has taken over the stadium both times.

The Bills pasted them both times. Not sure about this year and the Panther's fans have " matured" into more football savy fans and will be out in force for their home opener.

We just need to pick a decent lot( with portapotties) and start early👍🏻

I respectfully disagree. They're very tame and know next to nothing about football. There are many who think they do but can be shut up easily

I respectfully disagree. They're very tame and know next to nothing about football. There are many who think they do but can be shut up easily

Agreed. Panthers fans are the most fair weather fans I have ever been around. They lose a few games and the stadium is half empty in October. I went to a few games while I was living in Charlotte including the Bills game in 09. We found a small lot just a few blocks south of the stadium that was a pretty decent tailgate. It was about 50/50 panthers and bills fans and it was a good time. It's not Buffalo tailgating, not even close, but there are some good parties going on.

We moved here in 98.

Local sports were dominated by NASCAR and Basketball and College sports.

The NFL was new to the town and the predominate fan base was Washington.

Local talk radio was mostly other fans calling in about their team( this is where I got the name Buffalo Boy)

19 years on Panthers talk predominates and cogent arguments are made and discussed.

Are they tough? An annual discussion here is " How do we get a home field advantage?" This is a symptom of a corporate "Wine and Cheese" crowd due toPSLs and Southern manners.

I have no fear of going into this stadium wearing my colors but that doesn't mean that Cam and Kuechly and Co. don't have more backing than at any time since we came here.

Expectations are high here this year and the home opener should be raucous and well attended.

Edited by Buffalo Boy

find on Facebook about the guy bitching about the Walmart the other day. He is mad because his service chiwaawaa (spelling because idgaf) and them giving hima hard time . Saying he will pursue federal hate crimes for being a gay guy with a service dog. Hahahahaha

I have numerous clients that work at Walmart here in Ithaca and I can tell you, that guy may have a case. During orientation they are told not to even bother asking if it's a service animal anymore. But.. NC can be backwards land on occasion.

When I left in 2011ish the small county I lived in and the state in general was shamed by Obama for anti-gay legislation. Some people even had "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" signs in their yards.

I told them they should focus more of their effort on education... it's bad there, real bad.

They think literacy (litter-racy) means skanky trash.

Edited by Eric Moulds on my A**

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.