What is covfefe?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad my texts where I hit send by mistake before I was done have not ever become headline news. This is !@#$ing bizzarro world.

Oh and if autocorrect changes !@#$ing to ducking one more time......

I'm so glad my texts where I hit send by mistake before I was done have not ever become headline news. This is !@#$ing bizzarro world.

Anyone who is making a big deal out of covfefe is dumb. I don't care if David Duke, Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders or the Pope tweeted covfefe. It's still funny.

All true but he only has himself to blame for twitting in the first place.

It actually looks kind of like a compound of the elements cobalt (co), vanadium (v), and two parts iron (fe) - which should have the subscript of 2 but is instead just written wrong.

Best. Meltdown. Ever.

I really thought the left would take a breath to avoid piling onto the really embarrassing stuff.

Apparently not.

Perhaps it's a meltdown intended to draw attention from their other meltdowns?

The Donald is being treated unfairly by the media. That's for sure. They over-analyze everything Trump. I'm a little bit concerned about his dealings with Russia, but so far there isn't any proof of wrongdoing. Covfefe is a funny word though. The way Spicer handled it was odd though. Own it. Autocorrect got him or he just hit the wrong letters when he was trying to, I assume, spell 'coverage'. That's it. We've all been there.

Best. Meltdown. Ever.

I really thought the left would take a breath to avoid piling onto the really embarrassing stuff.

Apparently not.

Pushed by the troller in chief

Covfefe+center+don+t+know+if+real+tweet+

65097_222917_1496234642_image_65097_8413

tiger-covfefe.jpg

Pushed by the troller in chief

Covfefe+center+don+t+know+if+real+tweet+

Enjoy!! That's great. :lol:

Now that I think about it I would love to have my Tweets (that is if I ever tweeted) make world headline news. I'd !@#$ with the world a laugh my ass off.

Edited by Chef Jim

It actually looks kind of like a compound of the elements cobalt (co), vanadium (v), and two parts iron (fe) - which should have the subscript of 2 but is instead just written wrong.

Could be carbon an oxygen instead of cobalt.

Enjoy!! That's great. :lol:

Now that I think about it I would love to have my Tweets (that is if I ever tweeted) make world headline news. I'd !@#$ with the world a laugh my ass off.

I once again refer to Trevor's axiom:

Could be carbon an oxygen instead of cobalt.

True, but I decided not to acknowledge them because they're favorite elements of hippies.

I once again refer to Trevor's axiom:

True, but I decided not to acknowledge them because they're favorite elements of hippies.

But you know who was a big fan of cobalt...?

By the way, there really is such a thing as cobalt vanadium stainless steel. CoVFe.

Once again...my humor can't keep up with the absurdity of current reality.

But you know who was a big fan of cobalt...?

Please don't tell me that I've placed myself in a position where I need to side with either Hitler or hippies. I'll suffer the same kind of breakdown that NOMAD did on Star Trek.

By the way, there really is such a thing as cobalt vanadium stainless steel. CoVFe.

Once again...my humor can't keep up with the absurdity of current reality.

Perhaps you can get Trump to finance your finding a way to add another ferrous element into cobalt vanadium stainless steel, and them sell him the patent on real covfefe.

Please don't tell me that I've placed myself in a position where I need to side with either Hitler or hippies. I'll suffer the same kind of breakdown that NOMAD did on Star Trek.

No. You'll just suffer the same breakdown that M5 did. Or Landru. Or V'ger. Or Norman. Or Lorisa. Or Garth of Izar. Or Bele and Lokai. Or everybody who watched the episode The Savage Curtain, where Kirk and Abraham Lincoln fight Genghis Khan and some other bull ****.

No. You'll just suffer the same breakdown that M5 did. Or Landru. Or V'ger. Or Norman. Or Lorisa. Or Garth of Izar. Or Bele and Lokai. Or everybody who watched the episode The Savage Curtain, where Kirk and Abraham Lincoln fight Genghis Khan and some other bull ****.

:lol:

Can't I just put on a red shirt and take the easy way out?

covfefe is obviously what great leader calls a midnight kitty grabbing spree.

Of course it could be codeword for BFF Putin's top hit squad to take out the two people Trump hates the most, James Comey and Alec Baldwin.

Or it could just be the ramblings of a man who is just simply bat guano crazy.

Whatever it is, no White House has been as easy to laugh at since wild Bill Clinton left his mark on a blue dress. The comedy has been priceless.

:lol:

Can't I just put on a red shirt and take the easy way out?

Probably even easier to just boot up Netflix and watch The Savage Curtain.

Lotsa people went insane in Roddenberry's world-building. That probably means something...

covfefe is obviously what great leader calls a midnight kitty grabbing spree.

Of course it could be codeword for BFF Putin's top hit squad to take out the two people Trump hates the most, James Comey and Alec Baldwin.

Or it could just be the ramblings of a man who is just simply bat guano crazy.

Whatever it is, no White House has been as easy to laugh at since wild Bill Clinton left his mark on a blue dress. The comedy has been priceless.

[This is an automated response.]

You're covfefe.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.11.

Lotsa people went insane in Roddenberry's world-building. That probably means something...

You're covfefe.

Thank you, I'm honored

The only thing more embarrassing than the flood of stupidity that comes from Trump would be waking up every morning to the realization that you had millions in laundered funds from foreign countries and still couldn't beat him in a presidential election if he spotted you 3 million votes.

Never, ever trust Abraham Lincoln when he appears in the Star Trek universe. I would trust Surak even less.

The only thing more embarrassing than the flood of stupidity that comes from Trump would be waking up every morning to the realization that you had millions in laundered funds from foreign countries and still couldn't beat him in a presidential election if he spotted you 3 million votes.

LMAO!

The Atlanta Falcons also found out the hard way that you can't beat a cheat.

Covfefe!!!!

DBxJNg4XYAALm3a.jpg

"And how does the defendant plead?"

"Your honor, I'm hemi-semi-demi-quaver guilty."

You know, I hope she gets thirty years, just for being named "Reality Winner." And I hope her parents get 15 themselves.

What's COVFEFE?

Easy. It's a distraction from the real issues. (and it's working!)

What he said.

Trump got disrupted mid tweet, fat fingered the keys and sent a tweet.

To not look too stupid he made up (yet again) an alternate truth that COVFEFE actually means something.

He's a snake oil salesman, and I just don't get how others don't see it as it is.

What he said.

Trump got disrupted mid tweet, fat fingered the keys and sent a tweet.

To not look too stupid he made up (yet again) an alternate truth that COVFEFE actually means something.

He's a snake oil salesman, and I just don't get how others don't see it as it is.

He did?

He did?

Do you actually believe covfefe has a meaning?

I do not.

I've come across too many men like Donny. They know everything, are the best at what they do, or their closest fried can or does.

These same people will tell you that you can't see the waves on the ocean from 35000 feet up in the air.

Do you actually believe covfefe has a meaning?

I do not.

I've come across too many men like Donny. They know everything, are the best at what they do, or their closest fried can or does.

These same people will tell you that you can't see the waves on the ocean from 35000 feet up in the air.

Huh? :huh:

You said that Donald said that covfefe actually means something. Please point out where he said that it did.

Huh? :huh:

You said that Donald said that covfefe actually means something. Please point out where he said that it did.

Apologies. I misinterpreted the post.

the definition of covfefe is a secret. He nor Spicer will tell us.

Maybe it means get the F out of my way

giphy.gif

Spicer on 'covfefe': 'The president and a small group of people know exactly what he meant'. Next question

Is there a particular news source I need to post?

I myself heard in on FOX News at lunch just after the "unfinished" tweet was removed.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Apologies. I misinterpreted the post.

the definition of covfefe is a secret. He nor Spicer will tell us.

Maybe it means get the F out of my way

giphy.gif

Spicer on 'covfefe': 'The president and a small group of people know exactly what he meant'. Next question

Is there a particular news source I need to post?

I myself heard in on FOX News at lunch just after the "unfinished" tweet was removed.

You're covfefe.