What is covfefe?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ. Do I have to explain everything to you. Covfefe is a Caribbean dish made from goat, turmeric rice, tomatoes, cilantro and lots of Trinidad Moruga Scorpion peppers. It derives it's name from the the first guy to eat it. It is so hot that even ah hour after eating his mouth was so !@#$ed up when the valet asked what car he was driving when he tried to say Corvette Covfefe was all he could mumble.

What is covfefe? Some say it's Turkish. Some say it's German. Nobody believed it was real. Nobody ever saw it or knew anybody that ever worked directly with it, but to hear Trump tweet it, anybody could have worked with covfefe. You never knew. That was his power.

Jesus Christ. Do I have to explain everything to you. Covfefe is a Caribbean dish made from goat, turmeric rice, tomatoes, cilantro and lots of Trinidad Moruga Scorpion peppers. It derives it's name from the the first guy to eat it. It is so hot that even ah hour after eating his mouth was so !@#$ed up when the valet asked what car he was driving when he tried to say Corvette Covfefe was all he could mumble.

Is covfefe going to be on the menu at the next White House Correspondents Dinner?

What is covfefe? Some say it's Turkish. Some say it's German. Nobody believed it was real. Nobody ever saw it or knew anybody that ever worked directly with it, but to hear Trump tweet it, anybody could have worked with covfefe. You never knew. That was his power.

Interesting. I don't understand. But interesting.

What's COVFEFE?

Easy. It's a distraction from the real issues. (and it's working!)

Yes, but how do you keep cats from urinating all over your covfefe?

If you believe the interwebs, it's ancient Aramaic for apocalypse - though it's closer in meaning to the Greek definition than the religious one. :blink::ph34r:

Yuck. Doesn't apocalypse in Greek mean one of those gross salads with a plop of cottage cheese on top? :sick:

If you believe the interwebs, it's ancient Aramaic for apocalypse - though it's closer in meaning to the Greek definition than the religious one. :blink::ph34r:

That's one interpretation. But could it also be a coded message from out Alien Creator/Overlords meant to be unlocked when we are ready to understand the true history of humankind?

Quick, somebody call the History© Channel!

Yuck. Doesn't apocalypse in Greek mean one of those gross salads with a plop of cottage cheese on top? :sick:

You mean an Alabama Hotpocket?

You're all stupid.

Covfefe is a completely shaven, stylish young gent who delivers the best hand relief in DC. POTUS is a stressful job, nobody could imagine how hard it could be, sometimes you just need some Covfefe....

Covfefe.

You're all stupid.

Covfefe is a completely shaven, stylish young gent who delivers the best hand relief in DC. POTUS is a stressful job, nobody could imagine how hard it could be, sometimes you just need some Covfefe....

Covfefe.

Your post needs an ominous soundtrack. Well done...

Obviously. But what is covfefe, boyst? You're better than this.

oh now this will be fun

remember back in middle school when you first got the doritos finger from your girlfriend? times were so different and we were so innocent, how would we know what was good and bad? we had real politicians with integrity like Nixon, Roosevelt, Camacho... we had America the strong! A unified bunch where everyone united together to be one country of diversity instead of a diversity of our country. we were a collection of all walks of life including our innocent starry eyed selves in middle school with that girlfriend who hadn't yet learned the latest trends on personal grooming. we had an opportunity with her to experience what we saw in all of those videos in sex ed. but, she was patient and we learned a lot. do you remember?

well, if you remember that than you will remember about 6 months before that when you were cleaning the basement and you found those dusty magazines and opened them up. they were sears catalogs and stuff that came in the mail and were used to do whatever our parents did with those things. well, when you opened the pages up there was a certain level of aroma that was created by molecules as the paper deteriorated. as it did so those molecules gave off chemical reactions which actually travel at great speed through the atmosphere, stratosphere and tucker carlsons ridiculously sick well groomed hair. that **** is like a speeding bullet. but it goes far and fast. well, once it reaches sub orbit at a high velocity it begins to reach a thermal level unheard of by modern science. this level is yet to be discovered but it will probably be by some asian at 7-11 when he tries the latest red bull mountain dew flavored burrito. asians are good at math, so they'll understand it.

but see, that molecule is still traveling and it reaches other worlds and it is then converted to fuel. a special fuel called covfefe. so, i'm not actually saying it is ...well, but it is.

oh now this will be fun

remember back in middle school when you first got the doritos finger from your girlfriend? times were so different and we were so innocent, how would we know what was good and bad? we had real politicians with integrity like Nixon, Roosevelt, Camacho... we had America the strong! A unified bunch where everyone united together to be one country of diversity instead of a diversity of our country. we were a collection of all walks of life including our innocent starry eyed selves in middle school with that girlfriend who hadn't yet learned the latest trends on personal grooming. we had an opportunity with her to experience what we saw in all of those videos in sex ed. but, she was patient and we learned a lot. do you remember?

well, if you remember that than you will remember about 6 months before that when you were cleaning the basement and you found those dusty magazines and opened them up. they were sears catalogs and stuff that came in the mail and were used to do whatever our parents did with those things. well, when you opened the pages up there was a certain level of aroma that was created by molecules as the paper deteriorated. as it did so those molecules gave off chemical reactions which actually travel at great speed through the atmosphere, stratosphere and tucker carlsons ridiculously sick well groomed hair. that **** is like a speeding bullet. but it goes far and fast. well, once it reaches sub orbit at a high velocity it begins to reach a thermal level unheard of by modern science. this level is yet to be discovered but it will probably be by some asian at 7-11 when he tries the latest red bull mountain dew flavored burrito. asians are good at math, so they'll understand it.

but see, that molecule is still traveling and it reaches other worlds and it is then converted to fuel. a special fuel called covfefe. so, i'm not actually saying it is ...well, but it is.

I have one follow up question. Cool ranch or nacho cheese?

What's COVFEFE?

Easy. It's a distraction from the real issues. (and it's working!)

Would have been funnier if it was COVFUFU.

BUT YES, Trump the Troll is up to his old tricks.

Highly unlikely however I will make some for the opener. I dare anyone to try it.

By the time the opener rolls around no one will remember koofefe. It's over 3 months away. There will 90 more​ crises between now and then.

Okay... Another crack @ it.

It means "in fulfillment of the covenant"... Just not so hard to type.

ClEVa9fWEAAV3v4.jpg

I had mine surgically removed when I was only 7. Now I can see better out of my right eye, but I have uncontrollable gas.

Cripes... Good thing you are younger or You would have been tucked away up in Wisconsin like that Kennedy chick!