What is covfefe?

Apologies. I misinterpreted the post.

the definition of covfefe is a secret. He nor Spicer will tell us.

Maybe it means get the F out of my way

giphy.gif

Spicer on 'covfefe': 'The president and a small group of people know exactly what he meant'. Next question

Is there a particular news source I need to post?

I myself heard in on FOX News at lunch just after the "unfinished" tweet was removed.

I asked you to point out where HE said that it meant something.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked you to point out where HE said that it meant something.

Donald's tweet on 5/31 at 3:09 am seems to indicate there is indeed a "true meaning" of the word. Unless he's trolling again ..

Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe" ??? Enjoy!

http://www.wibw.com/content/news/Trump-takes-Covfefe-tweet-brouhaha-in-stride-425493443.html Edited by reddogblitz

That's what you got out of that Tweet? He was busting balls and the low humor voters didn't get it. :doh:

No. Did you miss the part about "Unless he's trolling again ..".

I believe he was trolling as he was on the "tapes" thing.

I saw an article on CNN saying the question of if Trump has tapes or not is now central to the investigation. LOL

No. Did you miss the part about "Unless he's trolling again ..".

I believe he was trolling as he was on the "tapes" thing.

I saw an article on CNN saying the question of if Trump has tapes or not is now central to the investigation. LOL

You don't get a pass because you "sarcastically" said "unless.....". Of course he was trolling.

It would be better if he'd get his fat ass off the golf course and his face out of his smartphone and do his job. This isn't an A&E reality show, it's real life.

I realize the notion of "job" is somewhat foreign to him, but he wanted it and he got it. That goes along the line of "be careful what you ask for".

It would be better if he'd get his fat ass off the golf course and his face out of his smartphone and do his job. This isn't an A&E reality show, it's real life.

I realize the notion of "job" is somewhat foreign to him, but he wanted it and he got it. That goes along the line of "be careful what you ask for".

They are playing everybody. It isn't just him Tweeting. Everthing is a joke and the waters muddied beyond belief. Nobody knows whos Tweeting what, doing this, doing that.

We've become like Russia. You thought we didn't have transparency before. Look again... It's all an illusion, a show.

Our democracy, with all its past worts, have become a big joke.

He should have bought the Bills and moved them to a foreign country. Us Bills fans could have helped our country.

This is what happens when idiots vote and things get hacked by the Russians. Dont even try and make heads or tails out of what is happening, the oligarchy will just manipulate you.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Someone tell blzrul Obama is no longer in office. :lol:

No it wouldn't. You actually want him to do ****? He'll do less damage tweeting from the links.

Are you body shaming :o how very intolerant

I'm sure you were this outraged over the number of rounds that Obama played

ikr, the Presidency deserves a higher class reality show. Like Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown or an annual March Madness bracket special on ESPN

so you want him to get back to building the wall, deporting muslims, sending gays to concentration camp, and all that apocalyptical nonsense he was supposed to usher in?

No it wouldn't. You actually want him to do ****? He'll do less damage tweeting from the links.

How do we know it is actually him doing the Tweeting?

giphy.gif

I haven't seen this before. I gave him the benny of doubt. How bad can it be?

Wow. What a d*ckhead, effing douchebag. Yeah the cut to the head of the pack thing, okay... But really, the mouthed words and the adjustment of the coat? That's a Rodney Dangerfield moment.

Merica! Go Ugly American! If he doesn't represent the Ugly American, I don't know who does.

How do we know it is actually him doing the Tweeting?

I haven't seen this before. I gave him the benny of doubt. How bad can it be?

Wow. What a d*ckhead, effing douchebag. Yeah the cut to the head of the pack thing, okay... But really, the mouthed words and the adjustment of the coat? That's a Rodney Dangerfield moment.

Merica! Go Ugly American! If he doesn't represent the Ugly American, I don't know who does.

The Il Duce like head-tilt and eye squint at the end is really what sells it.

The Il Duce like head-tilt and eye squint at the end is really what sells it.

Yeah!!! LoL! Priceless.

Where did he go? Bill Belicheat "finishing school."

Don't get me wrong. I am so glad we have this moment in our history! Really, I love history and priceless crap. It's the fabric of our lives.

Okay. I am naive. I never thought guys like this existed. Raised in a barn, yeah we got Boyst, but Boyst is smooth. Trump? Smoother than a burlap bag!

I also had faith in the American people to not vote a clown like this in. I still do have faith, that's why I am sticking with the Russians hacked our voting system software, etc...

Deplorables I got your back!

What is COVFEFE?

It's the Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically for Engagement Act.

That's just great counter-trolling.

Wrong Link you CONVFEFE

http://www.businessinsider.com/covfefe-act-president-donald-trump-quigley-twitter-2017-6

he Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically for Engagement, or — wait for it — COVFEFE Act — would add social media posts to the list of records filed under the Presidential Records Act.

"In order to maintain trust in government, elected officials must answer for what they do and say," Quigley, an Illinois representative, said in a statement. "This includes 140-character tweets."

Wrong Link you CONVFEFE

http://www.businessinsider.com/covfefe-act-president-donald-trump-quigley-twitter-2017-6

he Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically for Engagement, or wait for it COVFEFE Act would add social media posts to the list of records filed under the Presidential Records Act.

"In order to maintain trust in government, elected officials must answer for what they do and say," Quigley, an Illinois representative, said in a statement. "This includes 140-character tweets."

I hope someone proposes a counter bill that burns his tweets forever.