Rumor- Bills will entertain trade offers for Watkins?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like the pats, except the 17 year thing and the lack of any talent.

obviously coming from someone that doesn't know what he's talking about. It's cool, just be mad and hate the Bills.

I'm sure it's mostly just a distraction from getting down about the things you hate in your own life.

Edited by likei've

obviously coming from someone that doesn't know what he's talking about. It's cool, just be mad and hate the Bills.

I'm sure it's mostly just a distraction from getting down about the things you hate in your own life.

This will get ugly. Ryan is a fighter. Be for for-warned.

Explain to me how trading Sammy for a bum Cb And pick 40ish makes us the pats.

Tom Brady jr there at pick 40 ? Derp

Just like the pats. Yum yum Koolaid!!

This will get ugly. Ryan is a fighter. Be for for-warned.

Then he can meet me at a ballgame and we'll hash it out then.

We'll both bring our opinions and see what happens. I'm not spending an entire Saturday here fighting a guy that is crying about his football team.

Pretty sure he is correct. 17 years and counting for us. Pats five Super Bowl victories over that span.

Pats have Brady, Gronk, Edleman, Gilmore.

Bills have McCoy.

But it's okay because we have six picks in the first three rounds next year. We'll foolishly start Tyrod all season which means we won't finish bad enough to get a top 3 QB in the 2018 draft.

You going to any games this year? We can meet up m, have a brew, and I'll explain it to you.

I guarantee you won't say "derp" to me, not once.

r00t pumped you up. you need to bring your game.

Then he can meet me at a ballgame and we'll hash it out then.

We'll both bring our opinions and see what happens. I'm not spending an entire Saturday here fighting a guy that is crying about his football team.

I'm not spending money on tickets for team tank. Won't be there. Enjoy though

Pretty sure he is correct. 17 years and counting for us. Pats five Super Bowl victories over that span.

Pats have Brady, Gronk, Edleman, Gilmore.

Bills have McCoy.

But it's okay because we have six picks in the first three rounds next year. We'll foolishly start Tyrod all season which means we won't finish bad enough to get a top 3 QB in the 2018 draft.

Obviously if you knew what I was talking about you'd know I was talking about getting something for a player before they left on their own.

Not comparing talent. You'd know that if you payed attention.

I don't agree with the trade but logically the more picks we have next year, means the better chance at moving up for a QB if we see one we like. Derp.

Obviously if you knew what I was talking about you'd know I was talking about getting something for a player before they left on their own.

it's a thing today. if you mention the pats in any capacity, people will jump down your throat because they accuse you of comparing the talent, even when it's pretty obvious that's not what was happening.

So you are just excusing the f**k up of not picking up the option and burning your bridge with the player, leading to the even greater f**k up of getting " something" ( read: next to nothing) for your most talented WR by a long shot because now you don't think he will re sign with you? Not exactly how I'd like my FO to operate with regards to talent retention .

I don't agree with the trade but logically the more picks we have next year, means the better chance at moving up for a QB if we see one we like. Derp.

I thought we already did that when we traded down with the Chiefs.

This 2nd round pick and lack of explosive wr's is key? Enjoy the cheap tickets.

Edited by Maury Ballstein

I thought we already did that when we traded down with the Chiefs.

This 2nd round pick and lack of explosive wr's is key? Enjoy the cheap tickets.

An extra 2nd round pick which will likely be in the 30's not 40's? It could be useful if you look at what other teams have had to package to move up for QBs.

Are you a rams fan? Is that why you have the logo? Or a Sammy fan turned Rams fan? What's the deal there?

So you are just excusing the f**k up of not picking up the option and burning your bridge with the player, leading to the even greater f**k up of getting " something" ( read: next to nothing) for your most talented WR by a long shot because now you don't think he will re sign with you? Not exactly how I'd like my FO to operate with regards to talent retention .

Then you must have s soft spot for players Made of glass. I do not.

Obviously we have different ideas of what it takes to succeed in this league.

First thing, a star has to be on the field or he's just a player with potential to be a star.

That's not worth what Sammy will demand.

Edited by likei've

An extra 2nd round pick which will likely be in the 30's not 40's? It could be useful if you look at what other teams have had to package to move up for QBs.

Are you a rams fan? Is that why you have the logo? Or a Sammy fan turned Rams fan? What's the deal there?

No deal, Just angry we hired Sam Hinkie to deal our best asset.

Season is gonna blow.

Of course. But as I have pointed out. Pats still have talent on their roster despite the many players they have let go over the years. We have McCoy and not much else. That's going to be a problem for us. You can't follow the Patriot's recipe and expect success if the cupboards are bare.

No deal, Just angry we hired Sam Hinkie to deal our best asset.

Season is gonna blow.

I agree they shouldn't have traded him. At the very least he should've shopped him around, but Beane says he didn't. So we got what the Rams were willing to pay, and not what other teams might have chimed in with. That is a mistake in my opinion. We shouldn't have traded him at all though. Once we get a legit QB, we will be looking to draft another Sammy high.

First thing, a star has to be on the field or he's just a player with potential to be a star.

Such a simple concept yet so dang hard for people to grasp. Its not foot surgery.

Glad I didn't say anything stupid in here when this was originally brought up

I'm pleasantly surprised that I felt then the way I feel now. It makes me feel a little less crazy. It still hurts though. When healthy he was my favorite guy to watch. My son is all bummed out as Sammy was his favorite player and he got his jersey last year. Ooops!

Oh, on board with the " internet tough guy that thinks players don't get major injuries" hot take? Here's the facts: SW missed most of last year with a Jones fracture: an injury know to take a year or more to heal. He missed only two or three games in the previous TWO seasons combined. Perhaps you weren't watching then. You likely missed the second half of 2015 where he was putting up big numbers because they had actually decided to throw him the ball. The Bills had SW for this season under his rookie deal and could have kept him for 2018 as well just by picking up his 5th year option. Plenty of time to determine if he was worth a big contact without actually having to give him one in the meantime. Most stat lines point to being able to pass the football on offense to succeed in the NFL today. Maybe you think it takes something different. I'm not seeing where this was a smart move for this team, just one that might stop them from having to pay a player money at some point. Edited by Boatdrinks

I'm pleasantly surprised that I felt then the way I feel now. It makes me feel a little less crazy. It still hurts though. When healthy he was my favorite guy to watch. My son is all bummed out as Sammy was his favorite player and he got his jersey last year. Ooops!

Yep it was a damn full on surprise what Beane and Sean did.

Your Son can wish him well playing with his buddy Robert Wood !

can still be a fan of the player