Shady McCoy: "Buffalo is Like Home to Me"

He really should integrate properly. Put the cop through a table that's on fire while wearing Zubaz pants.

The pants are the key!

I'd feel right at home where I got those checks.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only legit, blue chip, skill pos player the bills have had in the drought. Love Shady. A truly elite football player

This ^^.

I watched that interview and walked away excited. A happy LeSean will undoubtedly be a more productive one. How can people not be excited about that? How could anyone watch that video and be offended geez.

All this touchy feely nonsense these days... he said "like", he hurt my feelings blah blah blah. Get over it. He's an elite talent that likes being here. You're parsing words to find an issue where there is none. Any transgressions he's had here have been minor, no different than transgressions I bet many people here have been involved with but weren't splattered on the front page for.

Go Bills!

Considering how miserable he was when he found out he was traded to Buffalo, I think any positive comment is good news. If he isn't still depressed about being here, maybe he will continue to play as hard as he can. Sounds good to me!

Yeah too bad he didn't realize how at home he'd feel in Buffalo before his agent coerced Whaley and Co to extend his contract beyond it's original end date, which was AFTER THIS SEASON. :doh:

Double dipping on the same contract term might have *something* to do with that Buffalove though. :lol:

Yeah too bad he didn't realize how at home he'd feel in Buffalo before his agent coerced Whaley and Co to extend his contract beyond it's original end date, which was AFTER THIS SEASON. :doh:

Double dipping on the same contract term might have *something* to do with that Buffalove though. :lol:

It was the best money they've spent in decades.

I agree. Would have loved to see him with Kelly.

We could have, but Moulds wasn't ready yet. He was there for

Kelly's last two seasons. But he was a top flight WR once the

lights went on. It's a shame he didn't get more steady QB

play. He could have put up some all time numbers. He still

turned out to be damn good though.

We could have, but Moulds wasn't ready yet. He was there for

Kelly's last two seasons. But he was a top flight WR once the

lights went on. It's a shame he didn't get more steady QB

play. He could have put up some all time numbers. He still

turned out to be damn good though.

Sorry, that's what I meant: Moulds in his prime with Kelly in his prime. I sucks that it's been so long since the Bills have had a franchise QB.

It was the best money they've spent in decades.

Well, that's not even close to the case of course........that distinction would probably be the $950K (with meager $600K cap figure) that they paid Lorax to produce 12.5 sacks and dominant special teams play or the peanuts they paid Taylor to be their starting QB in 2015.

The abuse of the salary cap by Whaley is no longer being viewed with a shrug on TSW........most people realize the careless spending has accumulated and put the Bills in a bind......... and the McCoy re-work was particularly egregious because he was already on a very nice contract that ran thru 2017 and his only leverage was not playing and not getting paid, which wasn't going to happen. Good organizations don't do unnecessary, stupid things like that with their allotted cap dollars.