19 Dead,50 Injured in terror attack at Ariana Grande Concert

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its time for the world to unite against this stuff and end it.

plain and simple. there is no tolerance here and tolerance is not acceptable.

it goes to show how desperate hate is in this world that they go to a place where everyone was so likely naively happy with the entire world to be brought down like this.

An act of pure cowardice. Nothing more, nothing less. Not the first time that we've faced this, the city will bounce back.

Heartbroken for those that have lost loved ones tonight.

My dad works half a mile away from the arena, he's supposed to leave in about 3 hours. I feel incredibly uneasy about that fact.

My God! Prayers to the families of the dead and those who were injured.

How much longer will we tolerate this?

As long as we keep electing weak-willed, bleeding hearts and vilifying would-be leaders who have the courage to speak and act against those who would commit such acts.

Suicide bomber, purposely going after kids and young adults, we live in a sick freaking world and it's getting worse

We've always lived in a sick freaking world. It has always been the same, if not worse:

From 102 years ago...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wVskay0avmM/UY15Vf9Jh1I/AAAAAAAAEvc/7NqFf6f2Ziw/s1600/Turk_official_teasing_Armenian_starved_children_by_showing_bread,_1915_(Collection_of_St._Lazar_Mkhitarian_Congregation).jpg

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Evil people doing evil things will always happen. We might be strong in numbers against this, as a society we are, but some will inevitably slip through the cracks.

There's no way to eradicate this entirely.

Well there is, but the west doesn't have the will to do it.