19 Dead,50 Injured in terror attack at Ariana Grande Concert

Some of the victims are being named. 18-year-old Georgina Callendar & 8-year-old Saffie Roussos have been named so far.

Raids have taken place in Chorlton & Fallowfield with a controlled explosion taking place in the latter.

Edited by Blokestradamus

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as we keep electing weak-willed, bleeding hearts

We didn't............

You know, and I hate to say this, some day what would it take to fly a small plane into an NFL stadium. Carnage for sure

Evil people doing evil things will always happen. We might be strong in numbers against this, as a society we are, but some will inevitably slip through the cracks.

There's no way to eradicate this entirely.

Yup. We can't watch everyone every second.

The UK with their no go zones. Time to go and go hard tothose zones .

I read the AP reported the guy died from the attack after detonating the bomb? What am I not understanding? Did he not doe from the bomb?

Yup. We can't watch everyone every second.

forgot to hash tag that.

We can do a lot more than let our society be infiltrated with these losers. We are afraid to speak up when we see something. We don't need to be cowards. We need to be killers.

Terrorists are flat out cowards.....had to deal with this in my desert shield/storm time

They wont face you straight up like men...they instead choose to try to inflict as much pain on people that did nothing to them from a distance.

I'm sure they will be happy to find the people who made the bomb, they are very valuable and rare to their projects.

As long as we keep electing weak-willed, bleeding hearts and vilifying would-be leaders who have the courage to speak and act against those who would commit such acts.

Yep.

Sounds like my state of California.

Evil people doing evil things will always happen. We might be strong in numbers against this, as a society we are, but some will inevitably slip through the cracks.

There's no way to eradicate this entirely.

Sadly this is true. We cannot prevent every act of horror from happening.

As a society, are we really strong in this situation?

Yep.

Sounds like my state of California.

Sadly this is true. We cannot prevent every act of horror from happening.

As a society, are we really strong in this situation?

In the middle east this happens all the time and the shops are open for business the following day......just sayin

Aranda Grande cancelled her tour....that was the WRONG thing to do.....want to show some moxie and be back and stage right away and donate donate some of those proceeds to the families of the event......THAT would impress me

Aranda Grande cancelled her tour....that was the WRONG thing to do.....want to show some moxie and be back and stage right away and donate donate some of those proceeds to the families of the event......THAT would impress me

The O2 in London was on twice this week, would have been nice to do the gig, but it's okay not to.

ManU and Ajax tomorrow as scheduled is enough.

The O2 in London was on twice this week, would have been nice to do the gig, but it's okay not to.

ManU and Ajax tomorrow as scheduled is enough.

It would probably be too tough to get all of her equipment out of the arena right now.

I'm glad they didn't cancel the game tomorrow, because I worked late Monday so that I could skip out early Tomorrow to watch it. I can't see any real reason for them to even consider it anyway, since it's in Stockholm.

It would probably be too tough to get all of her equipment out of the arena right now.

I'm glad they didn't cancel the game tomorrow, because I worked late Monday so that I could skip out early Tomorrow to watch it. I can't see any real reason for them to even consider it anyway, since it's in Stockholm.

Yup, the arena and surroundings would be sealed off for awhile for investigation I'd imagine.

They need the game tomorrow for a diversion, hope it's a well-played one...

Is this the only incident that's been handled this way?

It's more about intentions than anything else.

Your jpeg is being posted in a sub-forum on a small market United States football teams message board.

Just wondering how much good it's doing for Europeans right now? I'm assuming, nil.

So... Again, other than pushing your obviously important political agenda what other purpose is it serving?

That's right, just seems attention seek-y to me. I mean outside of the post what exactly are you doing to help the cause?

Edited by likei've

In the middle east this happens all the time and the shops are open for business the following day......just sayin

She cancelled her tour? Wow!

I understand the devastation, but was this the right move?

She cancelled her tour? Wow!

I understand the devastation, but was this the right move?

I'd leave it up to the conscience of herself and people.

Continuing later would be a good thing when possible.

It's more about intentions than anything else.

Your jpeg is being posted in a sub-forum on a small market United States football teams message board.

Just wondering how much good it's doing for Europeans right now? I'm assuming, nil.

So... Again, other than pushing your obviously important political agenda what other purpose is it serving?

That's right, just seems attention seek-y to me. I mean outside of the post what exactly are you doing to help the cause?

Ummmmm maybe seeking attention to the fact that this has happened several times over the past few years and it appears that those that are sworn to protect us done very litte to stop this. As a matter of fact they've implemented policies that may very well have exacerbated the situation. Isn't admitting the problem the first step in solving said problem?