Tim Graham:Whaley wasted everyone's time.

and your point is? Making a new thread about the same subject already being discussed is ok?

Are you some kind of message board stalker against anyone who doesn't agree with your opinions? But let's see the next TT thread that is positive and see how long it takes for you to pop up with your own hate on him.

Keep kicking the guy when he's down.

I'd love to have his kind of down-still getting paid a lot of money by the Pegulas but not working. He'll end up on another organization-just not as GM ever again. The athletes and management people of NFL organizations are well paid

-paid to produce and when they do, they get the accolades, when they don't the criticism is part of the business.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you some kind of message board stalker against anyone who doesn't agree with your opinions? But let's see the next TT thread that is positive and see how long it takes for you to pop up with your own hate on him.

I'd love to have his kind of down-still getting paid a lot of money by the Pegulas but not working. He'll end up on another organization-just not as GM ever again. The athletes and management people of NFL organizations are well paid

-paid to produce and when they do, they get the accolades, when they don't the criticism is part of the business.

Agree with my opinions? You mean the opinion that it's ridiculous for someone to start a thread about the same subject already being discussed in another thread started 4 hours prior to yours? I don't think there's one person on this board that would say that I hate Tyrod Taylor. Does anyone here think of me as someone that is on a TT hate crusade? If so, roll call please. He's not going to lead us to a super bowl victory. That's all I've ever said. That's all I want.

Agree with my opinions? You mean the opinion that it's ridiculous for someone to start a thread about the same subject already being discussed in another thread started 4 hours prior to yours? I don't think there's one person on this board that would say that I hate Tyrod Taylor. Does anyone here think of me as someone that is on a TT hate crusade? If so, roll call please. He's not going to lead us to a super bowl victory. That's all I've ever said. That's all I want.

The Mods did not move it, therefore it is a separate, worthwhile thread. If you cannot handle criticism against Whaley, don't read the thread. ridiculous.

The "I didn't find a QB!" schtick is just a deflection so that his myriad other mistakes aren't on center stage. Him not finding a QB was just symptomatic of his more basic problems.

In the grand scheme, Whaley may have made some mistakes but talent-wise the Bills were good enough to be a wild card team. If you want to blame someone, blame Fat & Fatter, the two dumbasses who couldn't get 11 players on the field.

In the grand scheme, Whaley may have made some mistakes but talent-wise the Bills were good enough to be a wild card team. If you want to blame someone, blame Fat & Fatter, the two dumbasses who couldn't get 11 players on the field.

I think that 10 men on the field in OT in a crucial game was the final straw for the Pegulas.

The Mods did not move it, therefore it is a separate, worthwhile thread. If you cannot handle criticism against Whaley, don't read the thread. ridiculous.

I didn't read this thread, I only stated that it was a " cool thread"

EJ was just a horrible QB, Mooch said he could tell if a QB was worth a **** in TC and pre season. How we kept EJ for that many years without upgrading is all on Whaley. TT will also be gone after this year and we will make a move for a talented QB in next years draft. TT isn't going to pass for 4,000 and 28 TD's, I would bet my life on it. He isn't even going to get close to those numbers, the true rebuild will start when TT is gone and is signed by a team in FA making what Fitz is this year. Bank on it.

EJ was just a horrible QB, Mooch said he could tell if a QB was worth a **** in TC and pre season. How we kept EJ for that many years without upgrading is all on Whaley. TT will also be gone after this year and we will make a move for a talented QB in next years draft. TT isn't going to pass for 4,000 and 28 TD's, I would bet my life on it. He isn't even going to get close to those numbers, the true rebuild will start when TT is gone and is signed by a team in FA making what Fitz is this year. Bank on it.

47 TDs, 15 turnovers, 1000 yards rushing is not terrible. And he is far better than Fitz.. This is a run oriented offense.

47 TDs, 15 turnovers, 1000 yards rushing is not terrible. And he is far better than Fitz.. This is a run oriented offense.

And he'll be on another team in a year or two with zero championships as a Bill.

The proof for me will be at the end of the season where there will be no playoffs and videos of WR's running wide open. TT will not be able to carry this team with his arm and he was lucky last year with the hits he took running the ball that he wasn't injured. In FA next year he will be lucky to be making 5 mil a year. Everyone has there opinion about Taylor and mine is that he is a QB that will never carry a team to the playoffs with his arm. I don't see him taking us to the playoffs and I definitely don't see him taking us to a super bowl. No I think he is gone after this year.

The irony of someone complaining about a thread's existence, and then hijacking that same thread is pretty classic.

Lol!! I didn't bring up tyrod. The OP replied to someone else's post about tyrod and I replied to that. How is that "hijacking a thread"? Do tell. Thanks in advance. This should be interesting

Lol!! I didn't bring up tyrod. The OP replied to someone else's post about tyrod and I replied to that. How is that "hijacking a thread"? Do tell. Thanks in advance. This should be interesting

You're still doing it...

Doug Whaley's approach to drafting QBs was all wrong imho...i call it the cave man mentality...with both EJ and Cardale, we drafted purely on physical size and strength...accuracy and football IQ didn't seem to be important to Whaley...and to me, those are more important than physical size or how someone's smile might light up a room when they walk in...he just seemed to focus on the wrong things when judging a QB.

I know it's your opinion, but EJ was not drafted purely for his physical attributes. The kid knows the game. Just watch him when Gruden had him on his QB show (don't know the name ). He knew situations and where to go with the ball. He just couldn't get it there. He wasn't any good at throwing a wr open. Very inaccurate in that regard,but mentally he knows the game.same in college. He frustrated the hell out of me watching his college years here at FSU.