Tim Graham:Whaley wasted everyone's time.

He brought in Alexander, Richie as FAs. Drafted guys like Miller, Darby, etc. Those weren't wastes of time. He didn't find a QB and the team was not solid enough to win with average QB play. And lost his job as a result. I think jumping on people when they're down is pointless

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny that I was a piraiah on the BBMB for saying that before it was cool. I fought tooth and nail with people about EJ. He was literally the worst QB in the league, but you couldn't tell that to half of that board. He was the most over protected player I can ever remember in a bills uniform. It was sad. The guy was out played by every QB on the roster, each and every year he was in buffalo. Thank god he is gone.

To call yourself an outcast by saying that EJ sucked is total hyperbole. I've recalled reading many of your posts here and there and can't recall specifics, but you're definitely on the Debbie downer side of things to say the least.

EJ's rookie year was his best year in retrospect, since the others were just simply so horrible. We and Marrone had a de facto starter with a premium WR (on a side note, said "I could be wide open but if he's not feeling it, I won't get the ball") and Orton as insurance. Come next season immediately after Houston, essentially everyone wanted him out, and so it happened. I'm not really fond of people raising themselves on a pedestal in retrospect, especially for a general obvious statement that EJ sucks.

Buffalo has always been obsessed with the, "Where are they today."

When JP Losman, Trent Edwards, EJ left there was a lot of that. Soon Tyrod will be next and I could care less about any of them.

Edited by jeffismagic

To call yourself an outcast by saying that EJ sucked is total hyperbole. I've recalled reading many of your posts here and there and can't recall specifics, but you're definitely on the Debbie downer side of things to say the least.

EJ's rookie year was his best year in retrospect, since the others were just simply so horrible. We and Marrone had a de facto starter with a premium WR (on a side note, said "I could be wide open but if he's not feeling it, I won't get the ball") and Orton as insurance. Come next season immediately after Houston, essentially everyone wanted him out, and so it happened. I'm not really fond of people raising themselves on a pedestal in retrospect, especially for a general obvious statement that EJ sucks.

i wasn't here at any point of the time I'm speaking. I came here after the BBMB shut down and have been nothing close to a Debbie downer. Must have me confused with someone else

Good to see Whaley remained classy. I'm glad he's gone but I wish him well.

yeah it was nice to hear...i think he will still be rooting for buffalo...he was a pegula family friend, and even terry said there were tears at the firing

yeah it was nice to hear...i think he will still be rooting for buffalo...he was a pegula family friend, and even terry said there were tears at the firing

From someone I know that works there Whaley actually worked really hard and was one of the people who cared the most. We can certainly say the results weren't good but working for the Pegulas isn't easy.

When JP Losman, Trent Edwards, EJ left there was a lot of that. Soon Tyrod will be next and I could care less about any of them.

just for fun, i went back and watched some old Trent Edwards highlights....all i can say is, just like the 1970s native american, i too, had the single tear drop run down my face...so much potential, and it all just went south so fast.

just for fun, i went back and watched some old Trent Edwards highlights....all i can say is, just like the 1970s native american, i too, had the single tear drop run down my face...so much potential, and it all just went south so fast.

When I learned he lived with his sister I realized that he was not "the one".

What a useless article that was. They picked out 2 sentences of a 17 minute interview. Not even a link to that SiriusXM show or anything...

All that article did was leave me hunting for the whole interview, or at least an article with more of it.

Here's one that had a lot more substance. Still looking for a link to the entire interview on SiriusXM if anyone has one. I'm going to keep looking too.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/05/everything_doug_whaley_said_in_first_interview_since_buffalo_bills_fired_him.html

TT is better than those QBs.

Then why are you posting in both Whaley threads?

My only post in this thread (prior to this post) was in response to you making a thread 4 hours after another Whaley thread was already started. You colder have just posted the Graham article in that thread? You needed your own Whaley hate thread.

Yet, he getting paid by a SB contender. But you obviously know more about football than them.

If he makes the team, will it be as starter? No. He's a first round bust. He's a first round pick that should never have been picked in the first round. He was a project pick that failed.

My only post in this thread (prior to this post) was in response to you making a thread 4 hours after another Whaley thread was already started. You colder have just posted the Graham article in that thread? You needed your own Whaley hate thread.

The Mods didn't move it.

If he makes the team, will it be as starter? No. He's a first round bust. He's a first round pick that should never have been picked in the first round. He was a project pick that failed.

The Mods didn't move it.

and your point is? Making a new thread about the same subject already being discussed is ok?