OJ may be released soon-Paroled

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely slimmed up since the last time in court...

So even if parole is granted, he still doesn't get out until October 1st? Do I understand that correctly?

Correct.

Methinks The Juice is Loosing. Could be wrong, but his answers around the burglary came of as an 'I didn't know he had a...', 'Gun, what's a gun?'... rather than a, 'It was my fault I didn't vet these guys at the time- I made a huge mistake.'

He's acting like he was still on trial for the burglary. Some screws still looked loose.

Methinks The Juice is Loosing. Could be wrong, but his answers around the burglary came of as an 'I didn't know he had a...', 'Gun, what's a gun?'... rather than a, 'It was my fault I didn't vet these guys at the time- I made a huge mistake.'

He's acting like he was still on trial for the burglary. Some screws still looked loose.

Did you ever see the deposition that the History Channel released? He was being questioned by the prosecutors about a time when OJ was stalking Nicole.

He said he never stalked her but admitted he hid in the bushes to watch her through the window.

The prosecutor was dumbfounded and followed up with "you admit you were in the bushes watching her but you don't consider that stalking" OJ said no.

Did you ever see the deposition that the History Channel released? He was being questioned by the prosecutors about a time when OJ was stalking Nicole.

He said he never stalked her but admitted he hid in the bushes to watch her through the window.

The prosecutor was dumbfounded and followed up with "you admit you were in the bushes watching her but you don't consider that stalking" OJ said no.

Never did see it- Admittedly I don't dedicate too much time to following life's tools, haha. Just happened across the parole hearing because the price is right looked goofy...

I don't care if OJ is paroled. Basically, if it doesn't affect me then I don't care.

The older I've become the more more I've realized that if something can't make me a sandwich or fellate me then my level of care is not very high.

Never did see it- Admittedly I don't dedicate too much time to following life's tools, haha. Just happened across the parole hearing because the price is right looked goofy...

It came out about a year ago. This was right before the trial.

I took interest because these videos were never released.

I couldn't believe the level of delusion.

I don't care if OJ is paroled. Basically, if it doesn't affect me then I don't care.

The older I've become the more more I've realized that if something can't make me a sandwich or fellate me then my level of care is not very high.

i can do one of those two things. it's up to you to guess which one.

Guest NeckBeard

I'm old, he's older, and yet I give zero stink. As jarring as it was to witness what took place all those years ago (because, in the absence of social media all you really had to go with was his public persona augmented with whispers from people who'd come across him in Buffalo back in the day, so the whole thing came out of the blue), OJ has been wasting peoples' time forever. He was a great player when he was here, and I saw a couple of years of it as a boy, and I enjoyed him in Naked Gun, and on sports casts, but that's it. He's done nothing but take up space for over two decades, and I hope that he's released and that we hear nothing from him ever again. Not that I'm being negative or anything.