OJ may be released soon-Paroled

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He broke the law.

We can probably all agree some of OJ's property was there so Simpson may have been trying to resolve the problem without getting the police involved so his so called friends didn't get busted in the process.

and it backfired....

I wouldn't feel bad for stealing my own stuff.

And it wasn't all his own stuff. Much of it was memorabilia that was legitimately owned by the collectors. There were personal items that belonged to OJ but it was the minority of what was there.

That being said I always though the sentence was absolutely ridiculous. It didn't match the circumstances of the crime at all. I will continue to believe he was sentenced for what happened in 1994 not for the reality of the circumstances around the armed robbery.

And it wasn't all his own stuff. Much of it was memorabilia that was legitimately owned by the collectors. There were personal items that belonged to OJ but it was the minority of what was there.

That being said I always though the sentence was absolutely ridiculous. It didn't match the circumstances of the crime at all. I will continue to believe he was sentenced for what happened in 1994 not for the reality of the circumstances around the armed robbery.

Mostly, I agree with you here. But, while I can't speak with authority, I recall reading/learning that Nevada has unusually stringent penalties for armed robbery, which is already very stringent everywhere.

I agree.

Mostly, I agree with you here. But, while I can't speak with authority, I recall reading/learning that Nevada has unusually stringent penalties for armed robbery, which is already very stringent everywhere.

OJ got more time than the guys with the guns. It was definitely payback.

Yeah, that was self serving BS.

"I've led a conflict-free life!" :P

:huh::blink::wacko:<_<:wallbash::ph34r::bag::death:

@ProFootballTalk

Tanya Brown responds to O.J. Simpson's "conflict-free life" claim: "Really? You beat my sister"

https://t.co/HIL7PXYXIy

@YahooFinance

LIVE: #OJSimpson's autograph is only worth $40-$60, @Steve_Grad says it's not really selling that well - http://yhoo.it/2tmMCtc

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

He should live out the rest of his life as a pariah. Never interviewed, never recognized. No interest whatsoever. Hope he dies a miserable old lonely man.

I think OJ should use his popularity to pay the Goldmans and Browns all the money he owes them.

Maybe he meant "prison life."

I find it odd that despite being a keeper of the peace for 9 years behind bars most of the media portrays Simpson as a ticking time bomb about to explode. The guys 70 years old.

Edited by Figster