OJ may be released soon-Paroled

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't have $33M+ worth of earning power and even if he did it wouldn't be his concern.

I disagree. I think he'll easily be worth $33m+ in the next couple years if he plays his cards right. Not sure there's more than a handful of people in the world who can generate the clicks and eyeballs that OJ can.

Not sure what he and his daughter were expecting, OJ was overcharged and over sentenced for the LV case.

Of course he was. We all know it was some retribution from the outcome of the criminal case. It didn't bother me.

I find it odd that despite being a keeper of the peace for 9 years behind bars most of the media portrays Simpson as a ticking time bomb about to explode. The guys 70 years old.

Well, we have another 70 year old that is a ticking time bomb, you know the Ayatollah of Krakatoa always ready to blowa!

Maybe OJ just needs "structure."

I just hope he gets left alone. Done seeing/hearing his name in the media.

He'll get left alone, if that is what he wants. But OJ needs the spotlight. Wouldn't surprise me if he got in some type of trouble again.

You must be joking. You might be the only person in America that thinks he didn't do it. If you were 99% sure someone killed your relative you wouldn't be pissed? I hope you are never in that position to find out

I dont think he did it. Him and I, and 12 jurors make 14

Dont know how to copy links. Watch OJ simpson murder trial hoax-the racial psyop exposed...published by Fakeologist

Its on youtube

Edited by BuffAlone

I dont think he did it. Him and I, and 12 jurors make 14

Dont know how to copy links. Watch OJ simpson murder trial hoax-the racial psyop exposed...published by Fakeologist

Its on youtube

I think most of the jurors, now, realize he did it.

Everything in this post is ridiculous-

1- Why hasn't the NFL pumped out an army of "homicidal monsters". In no way is there any correlation between football and slaughtering two innocent people.

2- A much better life has he never touched a pig skin? Are you kidding? He knocked down a lot of walls for African American athletes, even if it wasn't his intention to do so. He was handed an amazing life because of his physical talents. Had he never played football, he would have had a much harder life like the majority of African Americans during the civil rights movement (when he was establishing himself at USC). If he's a homicidal maniac, then he would have likely ended up in jail at some point anyway. But football gave him a life the overwhelming majority of people can only dream of, provided him with countless acting and spokesman opportunities, nobody is to blame for anything except OJ's unbalanced brain chemistry that allowed him to squander the perfect life he had.

Yep.

OJ was a douchebag early on in his career.

Should be a Ginzu knives spokesman.

Edited by Binghamton Beast