OJ may be released soon-Paroled

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody else annoyed @ Fred Goldman?

I know his son was murdered, but OJ was found not guilty in criminal court. This is where everything in our society accelerated going down hill. Fred needs to accept the rule of law... Unless he thinks that something crooked happened. Then take it up with the Gov't. He won in civil court. What's his beef? You can't bring your kid back.

There I said it.

I know his son was murdered, but OJ was found not guilty in criminal court. This is where everything in our society accelerated going down hill. Fred needs to accept the rule of law... Unless he thinks that something crooked happened. Then take it up with the Gov't. He won in civil court. What's his beef? You can't bring your kid back.

There I said it.

I think he's a total POS.... but "what's his beef?" :lol::thumbsup:

Just a big media-whore.

There I said it.

No, not me. I'm not annoyed, but I feel very sorry for him because he not only lost a child, he lost much of his life after the murder obsessing about trying to get justice. I'd rather he move on and have some peace. I don't know the guy, so maybe he's done just that, but all you ever hear is him trying to get justice/revenge. Agreed, he can't bring his son back.

If it is legit, it could. Junior Seau tried to drive off a cliff.

In the documentary about him, they said he had a giant head and would remove padding to make his helmet fit.

Anyways, his son did it.

His son has those same pair of shoes?

His son has those same pair of shoes?

OJ happened upon the scene as/after his son did them in

There I said it.

You must be joking. You might be the only person in America that thinks he didn't do it. If you were 99% sure someone killed your relative you wouldn't be pissed? I hope you are never in that position to find out

There I said it.

yep