OJ may be released soon-Paroled

Retirement accounts (as well as residence, in FL at least) are protected I believe. But what happens when the monthly payment goes out to his bank? I should know more about this, but I'm not really sure. Any experts out there?

....I'd put my money on Fred Goldman having ALL of the answers..................

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“While it’s not the most serious charge to be written up for in prison, it’s serious enough that any potential parole date may be delayed or his parole denied altogether,” the source said.

But law enforcement sources told TMZ that the masturbation report was bogus.

A statement from Lovelock also denied Simpson was fondling himself.

“It is against Nevada Dept. of Corrections policy to release inmate disciplinary history to the public,” the prison said. “It is also against policy to release inaccurate information. No official from our department would have released the information in question.”

http://deanblundell.com/oj-simpson-caught-masturbating-before-parole-hearing-could-keep-him-in-jail/

Pensions are untouchable. Jerry Sandusky still gets his in prison. Oj after 9 years probably has a couple million in the bank you'd think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand that. But what happens when it hits his checking account. Where is the line? Does he have to spend it before it can be attached legally through the courts? Does that start over every month, but can never go fast enough? I suppose this is why he asked to be able to live in Florida, because the house is safe too? Curious about the legal basics here.

Am i the only on in North America who thinks the Juice is innocent...........of everything.

No...there's at least two of us. And I find it interesting how angry many people get if you even question it.

Am i the only on in North America who thinks the Juice is innocent...........of everything.

Reasonable doubt was raised , so he was found " not guilty". I think the verdict was correct. However, I do not believe OJ is " innocent". They are two different things altogether.

I understand that. But what happens when it hits his checking account. Where is the line? Does he have to spend it before it can be attached legally through the courts? Does that start over every month, but can never go fast enough? I suppose this is why he asked to be able to live in Florida, because the house is safe too? Curious about the legal basics here.

I believe he chose Florida because it has no state income tax ( and year round golf , lol).

Reasonable doubt was raised , so he was found " not guilty". I think the verdict was correct. However, I do not believe OJ is " innocent". They are two different things altogether. I understand that. But what happens when it hits his checking account. Where is the line? Does he have to spend it before it can be attached legally through the courts? Does that start over every month, but can never go fast enough? I suppose this is why he asked to be able to live in Florida, because the house is safe too? Curious about the legal basics here.

I believe he chose Florida because it has no state income tax ( and year round golf , lol).

From what little I know as long as he keeps very good track of that pension money...like one bank account that he deposits no other money in he will be ok. I'd be curious to know if he can invest that money. If he invested the last 9 years of 200k per year income he could have millions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reasonable doubt was raised , so he was found " not guilty". I think the verdict was correct. However, I do not believe OJ is " innocent". They are two different things altogether.

They are two different things.

No...there's at least two of us. And I find it interesting how angry many people get if you even question it.

No three.

I don't want to throw my hat in... You know, for fear from "the consensus."

And you know how the consesus can get!

You fellas are brave consensus busters!

;-)

They are two different things.

What is?

Ok so sound off everyone!

Who thinks he is getting paroled?

Yes or no?

Me: Yes

CBF

He'll be paroled. He has been a model prisoner from all reports. He's long overdue to get out since he actually got more time than the guys who had guns in the "armed robbery". The case was all about payback fro getting away with the murders in Cali.....IMO of course.