• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go with my usually routine:

Breakfast:

2 hard-boiled egg whites, 1 hard-boiled egg w/ sriracha

Snack:

Raspberries and blueberries

Lunch:

Spring mix salad with green peppers, broccoli, cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, celery, and croutons

Lite caesar dressing

Best food to take to work? I'd say a sandwich or a wrap. Not messy and just filling enough so you don't feel like taking a nap. This morning my wife made me a wrap from yesterday's grilled pork tenderloin. Some Webers mustard, romaine lettuce, and tomato. I try to stay away from onions at work too.

I've always been a sandwich fan, but lately I've been bringing salads. It works pretty well most of the time, just enough to keep me going. Either option, I go about as simple as possible.

I've always been a sandwich fan, but lately I've been bringing salads. It works pretty well most of the time, just enough to keep me going. Either option, I go about as simple as possible.

Too much bread (carbs) make me tired

Birds eye makes some good steam-in puch stuff that's inexpensive and easy.

trader joes has some pretty amazing bad vegetables too. i typically don't like anything that comes in a bag like that, but certain companies pull it off.

Not usually at work at lunch time. I work 2nd shift except weekends so except Saturday no lunch.

My wife makes me noodles, perogies, Chinese dumplings, sandwiches or a large chef salad for lunch.

What is really best depends on my mood.

Lately it has been salami or roast beef with Swiss cheese and German mustard I found with slices of romaine lettuce/

Since my shift is long she makes me large yogurt parfaits with lots of fruit.

The salads are real good with diced salami, Asian sesame dressing, red peppers, onions and sometimes some added nuts, fried mushrooms, dried fruit, etc.

She has told me I can buy my dinner like everyone but I told her if she makes it for me it is just as good and I enjoy more.