Male Rompers

Why, does the sailors cap just put it over the top? Yeah, THAT would make it silly......

The sailors cap doesn't enter the picture for me.

TT is in good shape and would look great in these.

Dareus is way too big to be wearing these.

Edited by CowgirlsFan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My feelings on this are likely offensive enough to get me banned. Just know that.

The pussificiation and neutering of men in this culture is often self induced. God damn tragedy if you ask me.

how is it that i've never heard of or seen these things until this weekend, and now they're everywhere?

on top of that, are they more popular because people like them, or because they're super obnoxious?

My feelings on this are likely offensive enough to get me banned. Just know that.

The pussificiation and neutering of men in this culture is often self induced. God damn tragedy if you ask me.

It's a very small group. I won't wear it or know anyone that would. I even doubt I'll see anyone out in public because I don't hangout in areas where you'll most likely see it.

The sailors cap doesn't enter the picture for me.

TT is in good shape and would look great in these.

Dareus is way too big to be wearing these.

I'll have to disagree. To get the full comedic effect of this little fad, it's best served on a big tub of Goo (but he's OUR tub of goo), and WITH the sailors cap! I don't care how great of shape you are in, you can NOT make theses look good. (For the record, the Capri pants suit did nothing for me either.)

These things are also stupid on women and children.

Rompers for toddlers have snaps around the bottom to open up for changing diapers.

How do rompers for adults work? Or does everyone have to go to the bathroom Costanza style?

These things are also stupid on women and children.

Rompers for toddlers have snaps around the bottom to open up for changing diapers.

How do rompers for adults work? Or does everyone have to go to the bathroom Costanza style?

costanza style? I prefer to drop my gringo starrs off cugalabanza style

Apparently, Sean Connery wore one in a James Bond movie. It was a leisure piece that he wore to go to the beach.

I knew it looked familiar...

How you like this style?

enhanced-buzz-16373-1370024951-7.jpg?dow

Apparently, Sean Connery wore one in a James Bond movie. It was a leisure piece that he wore to go to the beach.

I knew it looked familiar...

going to a beach 30 to 50 years ago as an over suit to wearing them on the streets today ..... again pass.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan