DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

5 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Looks like the folks at The Onion have been reading @Deranged Rhino‘s threads about Mueller and the Deep State:

https://politics.theonion.com/white-house-says-mueller-report-must-be-kept-private-be-1833813865

The last few years have been so *****-up it has been very difficult to recognize The Onion as parody. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Looks like the folks at The Onion have been reading @Deranged Rhino‘s threads about Mueller and the Deep State:

https://politics.theonion.com/white-house-says-mueller-report-must-be-kept-private-be-1833813865

From the article:

would be reduced to “gibbering idiots,” foaming at the mouth

Too late.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(thread)

That's funny! 

Just show the American people the report and we won't have to rely on annonomous sourcing 

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(over obstruction - not collusion/conspiracy... which makes it entirely irrelevant)

No, not at all. Obstruction of justice is a crime. 

And if the obstruction hurt the probe, or hindered it from finding the conspiracy, then it is especially important to know that. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's funny! 

Just show the American people the report and we won't have to rely on annonomous sourcing 

No, not at all. Obstruction of justice is a crime. 

And if the obstruction hurt the probe, or hindered it from finding the conspiracy, then it is especially important to know that. 

How can you obstruct something that never happened?

13 hours ago, westside said:

How can you obstruct something that never happened?

Martha Stewart found out and served time for it.

there never was a crime but you didn’t meet patently outrageous demands during the investigation, so you are guilty

(see, Kafkaesque)

16 minutes ago, westside said:

Why would they obstruct a investigation when they knew they never colluded?

Just fall off the turnip truck, Sport?

Edited by row_33

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Martha Stewart found out and served time for it.

there never was a crime but you didn’t meet patently outrageous demands during the investigation, so you are guilty

(see, Kafkaesque)

Just fall off the turnip truck, Sport?

I'm replying to tibs. So I have talk to him like you would a 2 year old.

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Maybe they were conspiring with the Russians and trying to hide it. 

We we need to see the report. 

Was Mueller conspiring with the Russians as well? After two years and thousands of information collected, he didn't find any collusion?

He came out and said no collusion. Do you know something Mueller doesn't know? 

6 minutes ago, westside said:

I'm replying to tibs. So I have talk to him like you would a 2 year old.

Was Mueller conspiring with the Russians as well? After two years and thousands of information collected, he didn't find any collusion?

He came out and said no collusion. Do you know something Mueller doesn't know? 

Let's see the report then. They are hiding something. 

Yes, I know the report isn't being released. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Let's see the report then. They are hiding something. 

Yes, I know the report isn't being released. 

yes, they are in the process of hiding grand jury testimony.

2 hours ago, westside said:

What is more interesting is that there had to have been 1,000’s of investigative hours put in by people outside of Mueller’s team. How many hard core left leaning people were looking into this?  How many news agencies had likely a majority of their investigative staff on this? And what have they found?  What have they presented to a population that has been screaming for Trump’s head on a platter? Bupkis.  I think that right there is your answer to “was their collusion?”

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

The only difference is in Murder on the Orient Express the murdered needed killin'  

it's the only AC ending i can recall of all her books i've read

seeing it in 4 different movie lives probably helps

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it's the only AC ending i can recall of all her books i've read

seeing it in 4 different movie lives probably helps

My wife is a huge Poirot fan.  I've watched almost all the BBC productions of AC's Poirot which are very good.   She always does that.  It could be anyone in her stories who "did it". Sure that's a common technique in murder mysteries but in Orient Express it is not only that (anyone could be the killer)  it's (spoiler alert) they all did do it!  She he is known for leaving out pertinent information that when the murder is solved you're thinking "waaaaait a minute........."  

Just now, Tiberius said:

pixel?mid=00bb70a80ee8f020d9011cbcef307fe64dFNIGCHSXGYI6TKUDKBHQQ27V2Y.jpg

How come not one of the hundreds of investigative journalist found the "truth" that you're hoping for?  Can you answer that?? 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

How come not one of the hundreds of investigative journalist found the "truth" that you're hoping for?  Can you answer that?? 

The new theory, and it's BRILLIANT, is that Mueller and his team knew Barr would try to shield Trump and thus they made a FAKE summary report to Barr and HID the most salacious and damning material DEEP in the report for CONGRESS to find and bring to the public. 

No joke. I had someone explain that theory to me with a straight face yesterday evening over drinks. They went into great detail how Mueller was playing Barr and setting Trump and his supporters up for a fall by allowing them a premature victory lap. 

... This was the same group of people who once told me that any sort of "deep state" or government cover up is impossible because "real life doesn't have conspiracies". Literally that's what they told me multiple times over the past two years -- while pushing the Trump/Russia conspiracy theory. :lol: 

People are so turned around. It's about to get even more confusing for them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

The new theory, and it's BRILLIANT, is that Mueller and his team knew Barr would try to shield Trump and thus they made a FAKE summary report to Barr and HID the most salacious and damning material DEEP in the report for CONGRESS to find and bring to the public. 

No joke. I had someone explain that theory to me with a straight face yesterday evening over drinks. They went into great detail how Mueller was playing Barr and setting Trump and his supporters up for a fall by allowing them a premature victory lap. 

... This was the same group of people who once told me that any sort of "deep state" or government cover up is impossible because "real life doesn't have conspiracies". Literally that's what they told me multiple times over the past two years -- while pushing the Trump/Russia conspiracy theory. :lol: 

:lol: So now you are reporting on drunks opinions in bars?? 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I know DR but my point is why has no one uncovered any collusion?  NOT ONE!!  And imagine how many man hours of investigative work outside of Mueller's team was going into looking into it?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

At least they have an excuse.  They were drunk.  What's yours?  And what's wrong with quoting people's opinions in a social setting?  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I know DR but my point is why has no one uncovered any collusion?  NOT ONE!!  And imagine how many man hours of investigative work outside of Mueller's team was going into looking into it?

100%

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's LA and show business. 7 out of 10 meetings are drinks/dinner/lunch. It's what we do ;)