DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Why did he believe Putin over his intelligence agencies?"

... You mean, why didn't he trust the people who were telling him he was guilty of something he knew he didn't do? 

Gee. I wonder.

The *****?

Does being DNC Chair require a three-hits-of-acid minimum?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

7 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

To all on the right... Trumpers.  Remember this play:

80684713.jpg.0.jpg

How can the Bills possibly lose the SuperBowl now!

/smh

Better yet, how possibly could Hillary lose? 99% chance of winning... right? lol, your tears have tasted great the last 2 years, and will taste even better the next 6

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Better yet, how possibly could Hillary lose? 99% chance of winning... right? lol, your tears have tasted great the last 2 years, and will taste even better the next 6

Hiliary Clinton = 2007 New England Patriots

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You guys were all celebrating after Kananaugh was put on the court saying it would save the house majority. How'd that work out for you? 

I can't recall that being posted around here or anyone anywhere saying or writing that.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A poll was shown last night on one of the networks where 42% of Americans believed that Trump colluded with Russians to alter 2016 election results.  The poll was from about a week ago.  This is indication of how much the media shapes public opinion and how much power they wield in our society (and how pollsters do same).  The media clearly is not interested in fair reporting of "news" so we should expect them to continue to behave as they have been. There's no downside as they can still maintain viewers and sell ads. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You're just beating a bottle of glue, this horse is so dead.

It was dead from the start let's face it. 

But who is accountable for the disruption of the government? The waste of time, resources and money for something that was a total fabrication? Damn it the lie was a blatant attempted coup! I know this will get written off as "politics as usual" bs. The real investigation should be on who started this. 

46 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Should be arrested.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm not sure if people want threads broken off for the next 3 IG reports (leaking, FISA, and the FBI/CIA reports) or not.

The tweet misspelled Horowitz. 

@Deranged Rhino started a thread a while back for the IG report. That's probably a good place for updates on that topic, especially since DR has mod rights on it. I half expect 26 to come back to TBD for the sole purpose of deleting this thread.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

@Deranged Rhino started a thread a while back for the IG report. That's probably a good place for updates on that topic, especially since DR has mod rights on it. I half expect 26 to come back to TBD for the sole purpose of deleting this thread.

It would be AWESOME to rip the evil bot over this.

Just incredible

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I never heard what happened to old #26 Copy/Paste. Anyone know?

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

I never heard what happened to old #26 Copy/Paste. Anyone know?

Rumor is he got too upset at all the hostility he created with posters who disagreed with him on anything. So he took his ball and went home. There was a thread in OTW about his disappearance.

17 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Thanks, I forgot all about that thread. ? 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Rumor is he got too upset at all the hostility he created with posters who disagreed with him on anything. So he took his ball and went home. There was a thread in OTW about his disappearance.

I thought that maybe he and Boyst met at dawn and killed each other in a duel.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

I can't recall that being posted around here or anyone anywhere saying or writing that.   

tibs doesn't even have the brain of an egg timer

he has to sit there for 6 MORE YEARS of Trump WINNING

Treasonous, ya ok. Love listening to Trump complain about liars. 

If it wasn't for all his lies none of this would have happened. This is a dead cat bounce moment. Hurrah! He's not been found out to be a criminal this time! Oh ya! 

His DOJ investigated him so the media is bad. How stupid. 

Is Putin coming to the WH soon? Bet that will be a hoot! 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Treasonous, ya ok. Love listening to Trump complain about liars. 

If it wasn't for all his lies none of this would have happened. This is a dead cat bounce moment. Hurrah! He's not been found out to be a criminal this time! Oh ya! 

His DOJ investigated him so the media is bad. How stupid. 

Is Putin coming to the WH soon? Bet that will be a hoot! 

Donald and Putin can go out and party hard celebrating the smackdown of the Dems and MSM! They can do it like Ovie style like after the Caps won the cup last spring! Now that would be cool. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dante said:

Donald and Putin can go out and party hard celebrating the smackdown of the Dems and MSM! They can do it like Ovie style like after the Caps won the cup last spring! Now that would be cool. 

Ya, I actually missed Ovie celebrating. 

Donald and Putin probably will be celebrating together though, I agree there. We only got a grand total of three sentences from the Mueller report, but would not surprise me if the whole story was more complicated than Barr has led us to believe. 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm honestly surprised it took you the entire weekend to come up with this wheelbarrow full of crap.  

You are NEVER honest! Seriously!