DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

O

Do you have evidence of treason and collusion? Even one scrap of it? 

See, that's why you're getting run around blind by people who actually DID commit treason and collusion. The difference between our points of view, my friend, is I have evidence. 

Lots of it. 

You have spin. And talking points. 

That's why you're in for a very, very, VERY rude awakening. 

It's all good though. We're on the same side even if it doesn't sound like it now. :beer: 

On the bright side, only 6 years, 364 days left to go of their whiny collusion/treason histrionics. I wonder if lefty meltdowns will still be as entertaining 7 years from now...

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

This is exactly the **** I'm talking about, DR.  No matter what comes out, either way, there's half the nation that won't be convinced.

I don’t pretend to know what’s really going on or how it will play out, but if one of the outcomes is footage of Jared Kushner being taken away in cuffs—that’s something all Americans can get behind.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Cugalabanza said:

I don’t pretend to know what’s really going on or how it will play out, but if one of the outcomes is footage of Jared Kushner being taken away in cuffs—that’s something all Americans can get behind.

Not me...only because I couldn't care less about Kushner.  

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

This is exactly the **** I'm talking about, DR.  No matter what comes out, either way, there's half the nation that won't be convinced.

I agree that a lot of people's first reaction will be disbelief. 

I'm just confident that the evidence is incontrovertible. The counter-intel operation we are witnessing over the past 12+ months is nothing short of staggering. I'm still wrapping my head around it and I've been in the weeds with this all for a long time now. When it all comes to light, people are going to be left with no other choice but to accept the facts as they're presented. 

But it's going to take a long time. We're talking years of prosecutions and discovery. Years. 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I agree that a lot of people's first reaction will be disbelief. 

I'm just confident that the evidence is incontrovertible. The counter-intel operation we are witnessing over the past 12+ months is nothing short of staggering. I'm still wrapping my head around it and I've been in the weeds with this all for a long time now. When it all comes to light, people are going to be left with no other choice but to accept the facts as they're presented. 

But it's going to take a long time. We're talking years of prosecutions and discovery. Years. 

and in those years we will have had another election and this will be spun out by the wapo/bezos and facebook/zuckerberg to point us 2018 going purple to 2020 blue.

this won't solve anything.

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

and in those years we will have had another election and this will be spun out by the wapo/bezos and facebook/zuckerberg to point us 2018 going purple to 2020 blue.

Yes it will.... We will have a new batch of politicians and real, "fair" elections at least for a little while

• Like (+1) 1

The funny thing is. Trump  is so unpopular and yet his unpopularity actually has little to do with the fact he might have act d in a treasonous manner. If this whole Russia thing actually does blow over--doubtful, too much evidence already--he would still be in deep political trouble. 

Dems could actually focus on his many emoluments problems which are a scandle no one has really focused on yet. 

22 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I believe you are dramatically underestimating the power of the evidence that will be released. The memo is just the start. The DOJ IG report is going to come next (Feb is the guess), that's 1.2 million pages of evidence of abuse in the DOJ/FBI. This will be massive. You're talking about Fast and Furious coming out, the Hezbollah drug/human trafficking network coming out, Clinton's email investigation - ON TOP of high treason and conspiracy to commit a coup. 

This is going to be brutal for the public to absorb. Which is why I'm hitting it so hard. The more information that gets out now, that can be absorbed now, will help stymie the panic that may happen.

In the end though, the timing of all this (as I discussed in the shutdown thread) is really brilliant politics by team Trump. There's no other way to describe it. If the memo comes out this month (which it should), it's going to end up with investigations and indictments (even for some in congress). It's going to taint 44 and his surrogates (who the left is counting on for the midterm push to be campaigning), it's going to taint many of the DNC's favorite journos making the message tougher to get out. 

But even worse, it's going to leave the left scrambling to come up with NEW candidates to run in the spring or summer (depending on how long the roll out is - I say 3-6 months) when their incumbents start being arrested or run out of office (looking at Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, et al). Meanwhile, over 30 GOP members have already announced they're not running. These folks are dirty as hell too. They just got to cut deals and go away because of who's in office now.

That means the GOP has had since November 2017 to find replacement candidates and prep them. To get ahead of this. 

The DNC is convinced the memo won't be released, or that it's nonsense (despite not reading it). They think Trump won't release it because it'll implicate too many higher ups and cause a political earth quake. They're cocky, arrogant, and it's going to cost them a lot of seats in the midterms.  

Remember, the memo is BUT THE START of this. It's not the end. This is going to stop whatever "blue wave" was supposed to hit in 2018.

Just watch. It's going to be a bloodbath. 

(imo)

DUGtDhVWkAApvpf.jpg

DUGs9gjWsAEdgvs.jpg

Edited by Deranged Rhino

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I believe you are dramatically underestimating the power of the evidence that will be released. The memo is just the start. The DOJ IG report is going to come next (Feb is the guess), that's 1.2 million pages of evidence of abuse in the DOJ/FBI. This will be massive. You're talking about Fast and Furious coming out, the Hezbollah drug/human trafficking network coming out, Clinton's email investigation - ON TOP of high treason and conspiracy to commit a coup. 

This is going to be brutal for the public to absorb. Which is why I'm hitting it so hard. The more information that gets out now, that can be absorbed now, will help stymie the panic that may happen.

In the end though, the timing of all this (as I discussed in the shutdown thread) is really brilliant politics by team Trump. There's no other way to describe it. If the memo comes out this month (which it should), it's going to end up with investigations and indictments (even for some in congress). It's going to taint 44 and his surrogates (who the left is counting on for the midterm push to be campaigning), it's going to taint many of the DNC's favorite journos making the message tougher to get out. 

But even worse, it's going to leave the left scrambling to come up with NEW candidates to run in the spring or summer (depending on how long the roll out is - I say 3-6 months) when their incumbents start being arrested or run out of office (looking at Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, et al). Meanwhile, over 30 GOP members have already announced they're not running. These folks are dirty as hell too. They just got to cut deals and go away because of who's in office now.

That means the GOP has had since November 2017 to find replacement candidates and prep them. To get ahead of this. 

The DNC is convinced the memo won't be released, or that it's nonsense (despite not reading it). They think Trump won't release it because it'll implicate too many higher ups and cause a political earth quake. They're cocky, arrogant, and it's going to cost them a lot of seats in the midterms.  

Remember, the memo is BUT THE START of this. It's not the end. This is going to stop whatever "blue wave" was supposed to hit in 2018.

Just watch. It's going to be a bloodbath. 

(imo)

DUGtDhVWkAApvpf.jpg

DUGs9gjWsAEdgvs.jpg

i thoguht your ass was coming to NC eventually?  i need to laugh at you in person and make sure you're on medications.

fwiw, i've never doubted your take on this but i just see it not having any actual fallout because it will get swept under.  these people are too powerful.

We’re definitely in Scott Adams “facts don’t matter”-land. I’ve tried talking to people about what’s coming, and it’s so far out there no one believes it. The wrongdoing here requires people to look at the documentation. Not many people are doing it now, even though enough documentation is out there. In Watergate days the R’s conceded that Nixon was wrong. Similarly, in this present crisis, it’s going to take some D’s to break ranks and help convince people. We’re going to find out if any of the D congressmen love their country enough to publicly denounce schumer and crew and say this stuff is true. Lacking that, the coming counter coup is going to itself look like a coup to the polarized anti-Trumpers.

Edited by KevinRome

28 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

i thoguht your ass was coming to NC eventually?  i need to laugh at you in person and make sure you're on medications.

fwiw, i've never doubted your take on this but i just see it not having any actual fallout because it will get swept under.  these people are too powerful.

:lol:

I completely understand that logic. And it might end up that way. I don't have a crystal ball, I'm just going where the facts are taking me. We'll see soon enough when the memo drops. If it's garbage, then Doc and others (who said it was just politics re Mueller's probe) will be right. 

7 hours ago, KevinRome said:

We’re definitely in Scott Adams “facts don’t matter”-land. I’ve tried talking to people about what’s coming, and it’s so far out there no one believes it. The wrongdoing here requires people to look at the documentation. Not many people are doing it now, even though enough documentation is out there. In Watergate days the R’s conceded that Nixon was wrong. Similarly, in this present crisis, it’s going to take some D’s to break ranks and help convince people. We’re going to find out if any of the D congressmen love their country enough to publicly denounce schumer and crew and say this stuff is true. Lacking that, the coming counter coup is going to itself look like a coup to the polarized anti-Trumpers.

If what I think is going to come out, and people can't accept it and adjust their vote accordingly, I don't know that we can be saved.  I mean, if it's as bad as I suspect, and the proof is there, and people still ignore it and vote for the Schumers and Pelos(s) of the world, wtf does that say about our country?  Probably what I already believe:  to many can vote.  Yeah, that's a controversial stance to take.  But good grief, if you're too damn dumb to see facts and process them, and still vote for those guys, we're screwed regardless.  The damage has been done.

5 minutes ago, TtownBillsFan said:

If what I think is going to come out, and people can't accept it and adjust their vote accordingly, I don't know that we can be saved.  I mean, if it's as bad as I suspect, and the proof is there, and people still ignore it and vote for the Schumers and Pelos(s) of the world, wtf does that say about our country?  Probably what I already believe:  to many can vote.  Yeah, that's a controversial stance to take.  But good grief, if you're too damn dumb to see facts and process them, and still vote for those guys, we're screwed regardless.  The damage has been done.

See, I think a massive scandal would make people LESS likely to vote. People aren't going to come out in droves to vote for those Democrats if this scandal has even a smidgen of tread. The Democrats are already weakened. It will destroy the party, and hopefully a new batch of Democrats will take over.

I have been a Democrat all my life, but the party has been taken over by creeps.

Edited by OJABBA
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Meanwhile, the Mueller  investigation into Trump's conspiracy with a foreign power, money laundering and obstruction of justice continues...

It sure does. On and on and on.....wasting tax payers money.

What a great gig, just holding meetings, eating nice lunches, maybe some travelling, having your buddies in for "interrogation", dreaming up new "clues" to follow....I should send him an application. Or better yet, inform his office that I'm privy to some "very interesting FACTS about Mr. Trump", and maybe they'll fly me in for a DC vacation, with a paid hotel room, and some nice meals. 

4 hours ago, OJABBA said:

See, I think a massive scandal would make people LESS likely to vote. People aren't going to come out in droves to vote for those Democrats if this scandal has even a smidgen of tread. The Democrats are already weakened. It will destroy the party, and hopefully a new batch of Democrats will take over.

I have been a Democrat all my life, but the party has been taken over by creeps.

If that's the case than only the mainliners vote. Only those who are steadfast koolaid drinking party sycophants take the bait of the vote.

In that case, further division is enabled as the fringe becomes the middle and more people are left in the middle of the road getting thwacked by traffic going both ways.

This is a bad thing no matter what and the political powers at the top know that but are still playing chicken as both parties run full speed uninhibited. 

57 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

It sure does. On and on and on.....wasting tax payers money.

What a great gig, just holding meetings, eating nice lunches, maybe some travelling, having your buddies in for "interrogation", dreaming up new "clues" to follow....I should send him an application. Or better yet, inform his office that I'm privy to some "very interesting FACTS about Mr. Trump", and maybe they'll fly me in for a DC vacation, with a paid hotel room, and some nice meals. 

No, convening grand juries, reaching two guilty pleas of officials from the Trump administration, two more indictments with trials set before the mid-terms, dozens of officials called in for questions and lots of unanswered questions about why Trump was lying so so much. "I never had anything to do with Russian!" Lie! 

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, convening grand juries, reaching two guilty pleas of officials from the Trump administration, two more indictments with trials set before the mid-terms, dozens of officials called in for questions and lots of unanswered questions about why Trump was lying so so much. "I never had anything to do with Russian!" Lie! 

Your broken English makes me wonder if you are really a Russian plant.

Ag5Vw5fS_bigger.jpgRyan Saavedra  ??Verified account @RealSaavedra
FollowFollow @RealSaavedra
More

.@RepAdamSchiff on the FISA memo: We “Can’t Release Memo Because People Won’t Understand It”

Translation: There's something implicating Clinton, DWS, the DNC, Lynch, Holder, or even Obama.  It's plain as day and cannot be spun into the Narrative.  Can't let something like that see the light of day

4 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Translation: There's something implicating Clinton, DWS, the DNC, Lynch, Holder, or even Obama.  It's plain as day and cannot be spun into the Narrative.  Can't let something like that see the light of day

Image result for adam schiff memo meme

Image result for adam schiff memo meme

Ha! Sorry I posted the second before the first! It was directed at Schiff. 

She's got a point... 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I have heard dumb Democrats the last year and a half, but this Juan Williams character really takes the cake.

But FOX pays him to be the village idiot to show us all how stupid and non-American Democrats are.

i fast forward thru his talk

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why ask for special counsel?  If there is evidence of a crime or coverup, investigate with the people we have.  Use people not within the FBI. 

Asking for special counsel has grown to mean the same thing as calling someone a racist or calling for one's resignation.  It means nothing unless you're Jeff Sessions and fall for it. 

How convenient and predictable though that the texts are simply not there. 

• Like (+1) 1