Bills scouting staff now finalized

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McAfee doesn't like that website.

So how many of our fired scouts have they wound up re-hiring?

really?that does not make sense.. why wouldnt you hire people that you are familiar with? why would you hope that they hire people they no nothing about? OMG!

I think you slipped into his Sar Chasm

I do have a litte insight into this. Before y'all hate on me. I'm aware it means nothing in the W-L column. The Bills are absolutely on their way.

Wanna share?

Enough with the 80's music references, we're not gonna take it anymore..

Twisted, sister.

....pretty impressive list of former VP's and Personnel Directors who decided to come to Buffalo......so far (yes on paper), shaping up to be best since Polian era..............

But this place is a dumpster fire, no one worth a damn, wants to work for the inept Pegulas or deal with the front office structure that is in place.... *sarcasm off*

That must cut the Cowboys like a knife.

But it feels so right.

Yeah...it brings back memories of the Sumer of 69 as well...

I heard he wrote Jerry jones a letter in which he said to the Dallas Cowboys:

"When I started here I always thought to myself we Can't Stop This Thing We Started, but as time wore on, I realized I need to spread my wings and fly. Please Forgive Me, I'm writing this letter Straight From The Heart and I made the decision in the Heat of The Night, but I did it All For Love...I Will Always Return around Christmas Time. I hope Somebody will Sound The Bugle one time for me as I depart..."

and then he called Brandon Beane, and told him "Initially I wanted to say 'You Can't Take Me', but the more I thought about it, the more I started to think, 'I'm going to Run to You because This Is Where I Belong'. It just feels like Heaven here, I'm on Cloud Number Nine. Here I am."

Edited by matter2003

But this place is a dumpster fire, no one worth a damn, wants to work for the inept Pegulas or deal with the front office structure that is in place.... *sarcasm off*

If you can't believe the Buffalo News sports department, who can you believe?

I still don't like bringing back guys. I'm sure they are thankful for their jobs back and won't hold ill will but a house cleaning is supposed to be just that. These guys have been apart of some miserable drafts and their opinions and reports are valued by higher up people in previous regimes. This is why I don't understand bringing them back

At least one of those 3 had been with the Bills since the '80's, so he's also been a part of some very good drafts as well.