Does anyone have Jordan Poyer All 22?

So everyone keeps ragging on Poyer on here. So I went looking for tape on him, but I can't seem to find any recent tape on him. I looked at two highlight videos of Browns v Raiders and Browns v Pats last year. He was nowhere to be seen which I took as a not bad thing (god the Browns are bad at tackling and covering).

Is there any recent tape people could show of him (I looked at college tape but that was an eternity ago)? Could cover1 do a little segment on him. Bandit, Bloke I think you commented before, but can you remind me if the kid is any good. I mean hes gonna be our starting safety...

Not sure how he is as a player but his social media persona identifies him as a massive tool.

Doesn't seem like a McD type then. Too lazy to look it up - was he signed before the McD hire?

When we signed him I watched a couple of the games that he started, before he got hurt. He was a player that kinda popped off the screen early in games and then faded. There were multiple plays where he would come from deep streak down the field and help with run support, almost like a blitz. I'm not sure if it was by design but seems to me that he is decisive safety that flies to the ball, not sure of his coverage ability because he played in a really bad defense that couldn't get pressure.

All I know is that he had a poor PFF rating, a poor Koch rating, and doesn't project to be a starting NFL starting safety, except for having started 6 games over a 4 year span, with the worst team in the league, and on paper doesn't look to be an upgrade to either Graham or Williams, even health wise

HC Sean must see something we don't, which makes him a genius if the FA signing works out, or just another rookie HC who typically goes out and cuts existing players for his type of scheme player, like Rex did with Cockrell, Bradham, Searcy, Spikes etc

Lets hope this works out better

jc

Thanks bandit. The articles were a bit helpful but they were pretty sour on him (maybe for a good reason). The biggest mistake I've seen from him is that Pitta play where he lunged for no reason after the ball and ended up giving up a lot more yards. Other than that though I havent seen a load of terrible plays (the other two plays mentioned in the Ravens write up seemed to be over the top safety problems to me). I'll keep digging and see what I can find. Thanks.

So everyone keeps ragging on Poyer on here. So I went looking for tape on him, but I can't seem to find any recent tape on him. I looked at two highlight videos of Browns v Raiders and Browns v Pats last year. He was nowhere to be seen which I took as a not bad thing (god the Browns are bad at tackling and covering).

Is there any recent tape people could show of him (I looked at college tape but that was an eternity ago)? Could cover1 do a little segment on him. Bandit, Bloke I think you commented before, but can you remind me if the kid is any good. I mean hes gonna be our starting safety...

I read up and watched some footage of him after he signed.

He was a first year starter but got put on IR after 6 games, after being the # 1 back up in 2015 and 16, behind Gipson and Whitner.

He is a bit of a question mark but for the past 3 years has been a very reliable player. He's a film junkie and was a vocal leader for the Browns , especially last year stepping in as a starter.

He's not the most gifted S by any means, but he does his job well. Understands the S position, and like I said, is reliable. He's a dedicated,heady player, something McDermott seems to value alot. Poyer can be molded to McD''s liking and the upside is there.

If he stays at this level, I'd be content with him as a starter. He played on a mess of a Browns D, will be surrounded by superior talent, and has only started 10 career games. If he can improve his game in Buffalo, he could turn into a very good S.