Does anyone have Jordan Poyer All 22?

• 2 weeks later...

So...is WLB still a concern? It was to some poster's in may..... :)

LB in general is a concern for me, John.

I think Hodges is a good fit to play the Will, but aside from that, I have reservations.

I've never been a huge Ragland guy, and I think he'd need to come back 100% and drop some weight to play the Mike effectively in this defense.

LorAx, IMO, is a better fit as a situational pass rusher than as a de facto Sam, but it's possible that the amount of nickel and big nickel they plan to play will keep his snaps as a stand-up LB limited enough that he can play the role.

Depth is less of a concern, since I think guys like Preston, Humber, Vallejo and Milano could fill in for a game or two and not get to utterly killed.

LB in general is a concern for me, John.

I think Hodges is a good fit to play the Will, but aside from that, I have reservations.

I've never been a huge Ragland guy, and I think he'd need to come back 100% and drop some weight to play the Mike effectively in this defense.

LorAx, IMO, is a better fit as a situational pass rusher than as a de facto Sam, but it's possible that the amount of nickel and big nickel they plan to play will keep his snaps as a stand-up LB limited enough that he can play the role.

Depth is less of a concern, since I think guys like Preston, Humber, Vallejo and Milano could fill in for a game or two and not get to utterly killed.

Thanks for all your replies to this topic!!! I also think the LB crew has a lot of question marks. I am hopeful that Ragland can play but am a bit concerned about the comments on his current weight. I started this thread cause I thought safety, particularly Poyer, was a bigger question. I am hopeful that he can play safety in a zone but theres just not a lot of proof. I think safety is still my biggest question on the team.