[closed]UNIMPRESS

I guess guys are blown away by Terry's money. They can't be impressed by anything else. When Doug Whaley spoke, the media said he lied. When Terry speaks and blatantly lies, no one calls him out. Are we suppose to believe that the coach didn't hand pick this guy? All he did was write down his name along with seven other people. This owner need to get out of the way. He has picked his football people, please exit stage right...because every time he speaks I feel worse and worse about the future of the bills in buffalo. THIS GUY COULD CHANGE HIS MIND AND MOVE THE BILLS OUT OF BUFFALO. # DON'T TRUST.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am unINterest in this topic. The caps really drive home the point you are making though - we should bring back trade schools because reading and writing just aren't for everyone.

Edited by ndirish1978

I guess guys are blown away by Terry's money. They can't be impressed by anything else. When Doug Whaley spoke, the media said he lied. When Terry speaks and blatantly lies, no one calls him out. Are we suppose to believe that the coach didn't hand pick this guy? All he did was write down his name along with seven other people. This owner need to get out of the way. He has picked his football people, please exit stage right...because every time he speaks I feel worse and worse about the future of the bills in buffalo. THIS GUY COULD CHANGE HIS MIND AND MOVE THE BILLS OUT OF BUFFALO. # DON'T TRUST.

How in the world did you make it over 10 posts?

Man, some posters need a hobby or a counselor.

or a friggen hug

I am unINterest in this topic. The caps really drive home the point you are making though - we should bring back trade schools because reading and writing just isn't for everyone.

guess what, it's not a snowflake refugee. funny how one can narrow a certain poster to a board yet it's clear every board has it's share of snowflakes who contribute poor quality threads.

i dont know....dont really wanna blame something like that on a particular board....its just a bad post

well I have read from quite a few veteran members blaming the bbmb for the poor quality of posts/threads since coming here and while I agree that some have I was just pointing out to said poster I (not saying he was specifically calling out bbmb) quoted that they dwell here as well and every board is subject to it, unfortunately...

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

The Pegulas have invested millions in the greater Buffalo area. Not just with the Sabres and Bills, but with the Harbour front area as well. They didn't buy these teams to move them, they bought the teams to keep them in Buffalo and prevent someone else from buying them and moving them. Of course Beane had a leg up because of his working relationship with McDermott. It is extremely important that the coach and GM are on the same page. Ridiculous post.