Brandon Beane's Introductory Presser at 10:30 AM ET

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

****in way she goes boys...

****in way she goes.

Do you like Coldplay? Just asking.

I don't like the band Coldplay, but I have enjoyed chewed up ice with my female friend. At the time, I thought I invented the word "coldplay".

Last time I was excited about a GM was Tom Donohue. This guys does nothing for me. My only hope is we just got blind lucky with this guy.

I need a drink.....

....if Tom Dono-HOE-HOE-HOE excited you, I suggest SEVERAL drinks...............

Good riddance to Overdorf. Whether officially or by losing control of contract negotiations.

Seems this front office needs a director of personnel to be complete. A guy with an eye for talent. Is McCloughan a realistic candidate? Is he off the sauce?

Good riddance to Overdorf. Whether officially or by losing control of contract negotiations.

Seems this front office needs a director of personnel to be complete. A guy with an eye for talent. Is McCloughan a realistic candidate? Is he off the sauce?

Username fits

Chicago Bear's GM Ryan Pace talked a good game too.

Unfortunately he was voted bum of the week by Chicago fans when he traded the farm to move up one draft position and take Mitch Trubisky.

Press conferences aren't meaningless but they aren't worth much. Although having the new guy sound like he has a chance to be successful is better than the alternative.

Gut feeling is positive.

No, not even close. In fact it's the polar opposite of Whaley's approach.

No. The same.

Build through the draft. Use FA to address needs. Draft best available players and develop them.

It's what everyone tries to do. The trick is doing it well.

Edited by vincec

Coach: so what do we need?

TD: wide receiver

Coach: but we drafted 1 in the first round for the past...

TD: WIDE RECEIVER!!!!

.....the first indication he was a bad hire was his insistence at being named "El Presidente",FIRST in the club's history....title means more than your job?...seriously?.......his uncontrollable ego regarding personnel and hiring subordinating HC's on the cheap that would cave to this azzclown set this club back a decade....RW went to Patchwork 101 with unqualified yet trusted confidants.....you know the rest..

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Your evaluation of talent is flawed.

Sammys one of the best if not the best talents on the field when he's healthy.

He's missed 11 games in 3 years. Not great but extremely over exaggerated by fans here.

If we don't pay him someone else will.

Ok, but he's not the only WR coming along.

Why over pay for average when you got draft picks and need cap room.

Let the season play out,if he stays healthy and contributes get a deal done.

I would like to know how they are going to find 17 experienced scouts.

Right here on the board;)

Couldn't do any worse than the pro's did for the last 2 decades;)