Russ Brandon - keep him or fire him?

Russ Brandon - keep him or fire him?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Russ Brandon - keep him or fire him?

• Keep him
    • Fire him

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, we need to fire the hot dog vendors. I've seen the same guy there for 17 years, and if the Bills are going to be serious about winning then they need to clean house.

Mr. Pegula clearly does not want to win. He's just continuing the vast conspiracy started by Ralph to keep the Bills fans down while taking their money. Or something.

The night janitor needs to go as well. The stench of losing is all around him. Especially after he cleans the bathrooms on burrito day.

Boneheads ... Russ is business operations, and he does a good job. Your woes as a Bills fan have zero to do with the business end.

Sure, in the past he had a failed stint at football ops. But that is past, by several years.

if russ gets fired (which will never happen), my main concern is what happens to his sweet endorsement deal with napoli's men's shop. do they kick the tires on whaley as a spokesmodel? tim murray, perhaps? they could probably score both of them for the price of one russ.

Boneheads ... Russ is business operations, and he does a good job. Your woes as a Bills fan have zero to do with the business end.

Sure, in the past he had a failed stint at football ops. But that is past, by several years.

So I know this is Bills forum, but he is reportedly in charge of Sabres new GM hire.

I don't expect him to be any better at hockey management than he was NFL.

And I also know most likely he has nothing to do with football ops, but we DONT know that for sure. He has failed in every aspect of his job that we can fairly assess (gm, hiring gms, hiring hcs, etc), so I don't quite get why he has always had such a huge army of MB members to rush to his defense, as I view most of what he has done as indefensible. He is a top exec in a failing organization, and that right there is enough to get you fired even if you are just the office pencil sharpener and copy maker.