Best candy bar in the world...

Caramel isn't liquidy.

I'm picturing the consistency in something like a snickers, but I guess they could go harder than that. I'll just have to buy the things and find out.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I went to Hawaii I had some Wowwee Maui Chocolate Bars; coconut and macadamia was the best. Should have taken some home but limited luggage space. When I bought them it seems more of a mom and pop place but it appears they have a website now you can order from.

If I had to guess, I would have said M&Ms would be the top seller. Then again, that's going to depend on the location of the machine. M&Ms are probably a bigger seller with the kids, so an office machine could skew away from that.

And speaking of M&Ms, I've been seeing caramel ones in my gas station lately. I'm curious to see how that works out, an M&M with a liquid filling. I don't know if they've done that before. They've definitely gone overboard with some of their flavors, but you can't go wrong with the combination of caramel and chocolate.

I have yet to try the caramel filled M&M's, but I love the peanut butter M&M's.

I have yet to try the caramel filled M&M's, but I love the peanut butter M&M's.

Was not impressed with the caramel M&M's... was like chewing on road tar with almost the same flavor.

Have not tried several candy bars mentioned in this thread. I will have to try them and see if the butterfinger remains at the top of the list.

Has no one ever had a Nutrageous bar? Greatest candy bar out there. I havent had a Reggiebar in 35 years, but those were stellar as well

Oh yes, those are very good.

They are not as prominent as the other Reese's types of candy.

Not a candy bar (although it could be!), the MET-Rx Big 100 peanut butter pretzel meal replacement bar is awesome. It has 30 g of protein and no artificial sweeteners, but it does have 28 g of sugar (I'll sometimes cut off the top of the bar, which has most of the carbs).