Cutler to the Broadcast Booth with Fox

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jay has been one of my favourite players to watch over the past decade. Perhaps I enjoy the reaction to him just as much.

No idea if a TV career is going to work out for him but I really hope that it does. Good or bad, he's always been entertaining.

Jay has been one of my favourite players to watch over the past decade. Perhaps I enjoy the reaction to him just as much.

No idea if a TV career is going to work out for him but I really hope that it does. Good or bad, he's always been entertaining.

:thumbsup:

Sigh.....the dream of a Jay Cutler-Philip Rivers Super Bowl is gone.

Goes to show that these networks also use the "I've heard of him..." approach to human resources.

Of course this all means that Cutler will surprisingly wind up being a far more popular and entertaining broadcaster than Tony Romo.

Has anyone who hires these guys ever thought that not every ex NFL is a better analyst than a guy who didn't play football?

This may be true but former player are more likely to get viewing interest than a better analyst.

This may be true but former player are more likely to get viewing interest than a better analyst.

Yeah, it's just sad how pathetic the media is these days. They don't remotely base anything on talent. Who really cares about Jay Cutler though? I don't care what he has to say. I could see Tony Romo bringing in some viewers, but does anyone actually like Cutler?