We should trade Sammy

If we are truly not picking up his option, we might as well salvage something from him while we can. We likely aren't contending for anything this year anyways so I feel this might be the right move. What could we get? Would you do it?

Edit: yes, I know, a snap reaction to the firing but might as well see what the board thinks!

Edited by AlwaysBilleve

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel we trade him, I'd trade try and trade shady too and full full tank mode. Wouldn't want to trade either but if they did, might as well gut it and lose as many as possible. The browns and niners are going to be pretty bad and want a ransom for the #1 pick

I'd do it for any teams first rounder next year minus the Pats.

Damaged goods. Coming off another foot surgery. For that kind of value if you think he will be healthy, you pick up the option and hope he has a great and healthy season then trade him. Highly doubtful anyone gives a first for him now.

How confident is anyone that Sammy would return to Buffalo once he's a free agent? I'd say the possibility is slim to none unless he's paid a king's ransom. So from a pure future of the franchise stand point I'd listen to offers. He's the kind of player that have to look at like, we're going to lose him one way or the other, why not seek compensation?

How confident is anyone that Sammy would return to Buffalo once he's a free agent? I'd say the possibility is slim to none unless he's paid a king's ransom. So from a pure future of the franchise stand point I'd listen to offers. He's the kind of player that have to look at like, we're going to lose him one way or the other, why not seek compensation?

Please explain bolded as it makes zero sense to me. We have way to much invested in him to let walk. Selling at a all time low due to his broken foot will make this franchise look even more stupid. CMON guys.....

Please explain bolded as it makes zero sense to me. We have way to much invested in him to let walk. Selling at a all time low due to his broken foot will make this franchise look even more stupid. CMON guys.....

Plus he's a very talented player and our WR corp is thin.

I feel we trade him, I'd trade try and trade shady too and full full tank mode. Wouldn't want to trade either but if they did, might as well gut it and lose as many as possible. The browns and niners are going to be pretty bad and want a ransom for the #1 pick

This but not likely,so I would see how this year goes and then sign him if deserving.

Sammy is the best player on the team when healthy. I would only trade him if he isn't going to return to form. The guy is so young, he could play another 10 years.

Shady is and then Kyle.

He's the kind of player that [The Bills] have to look at like, we're going to lose him one way or the other

Yea, sure he has a broken foot or whatever it was he was whining about last year, which kind of works in our favor because Sammy is a one dimensional player that we WAY over paid for. We could blame his injury and get a fair deal. Whenever his contract is up, he won't be back in Buffalo. We could delay the inevitable or just face facts and try to get something back.