Third Round Targets @ 75

Obviously it depends on what we do in the 2nd. If we go JuJu, Zay, or even Kupp in the second I think you need to look WR and maybe RT or S in the third. I don't think there's great value at LB in the 3rd, so I'd be in favor of grabbing Cunningham (provided hes' available) in the 2nd, and hoping one of the aforementioned WR's are available (or even Samuels, Westbrook or Godwin).

The nice thing about this draft is, we should be able to get 3 contributors at LB, WR, RT, S, or LB in rounds 2 & 3.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sorry. Pre morning smoothie.Fixed.

75 and 91.

Thanks for the bump.

Do you win prizes here for starting the most topics per day?

I would love to know your post count compared to your thread count.

Just ignore him, like any internet bully. The mods are well aware of his behavior issues.

Thread police? Why does this thread bother you so much? Who would be your targets in the 3rd round?

I'd be good with that.. I'll admit I haven't looked too hard at OT's in this draft. I think there will be some decent TE options in the 5th. I really like Roberts from Toledo.

Dont get me wrong, Butts in the 5th would be a steal. But dont we already have him signed? O'Leary is his equal. Unless we get a freak, gimme an upgrade at Rt with that pick.

This is fun 😄

Very sorry. Pre morning smoothie.Fixed.

Thanks for the bump.

Just ignore him, like any internet bully. The mods are well aware of his behavior issues.

LAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try using the search function. Or use common sense. Your threads are all being discussed elsewhere. Self moderation is part of this community. Lame.

Walter Football say's Ju Ju WR in the 2nd, David Sharpe T in the 3rd, Cameron Sutton DB in the 3rd

I love the first two, but not so crazy about another DB considering our LB situation

I like Carole Phillps OLB instead of Sutton

And Cunningham in the 2nd, and Goodwin, Johnson is just as good

I just don't think Cunningham falls to us

jc

Walter Football say's Ju Ju WR in the 2nd, David Sharpe T in the 3rd, Cameron Sutton DB in the 3rd

I love the first two, but not so crazy about another DB considering our LB situation

I like Carole Phillps OLB instead of Sutton

And Cunningham in the 2nd, and Goodwin, Johnson is just as good

I just don't think Cunningham falls to us

jc

that'd be a tragedy.Of all the players in this draft, Cunningham would be the best fit

And the best improvement

Edited by BuffAlone

Just found this Quote from Juju Smith-Schuster

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/04/14/juju-smith-schuster-2017-nfl-draft

— So if he doesn’t drink and smoke, what does Smith-Schuster do? Well he’s 20, so he enjoys video games. He also has an active imagination.

“Honestly, I’ve been playing Madden with my boys, and I created a franchise and I created my player, and I went to the [buffalo] Bills. Throughout the season … it was snowing and I’m like, ‘I gotta get traded.’ But I picked the Bills because I like [quarterback] Tyrod [Taylor], and Sammy [Watkins] and all those great receivers. And they have nice uniforms, so I went there and I demanded a release, and then I signed with the Raiders for a three or four year deal contract for, like, $26 million and it was cool. It was me … and [receiver] Amari [Cooper] and we were dominating, we were the franchise. We’re almost to the Super Bowl, about to meet up with Tom Brady …”

Cleary, wherever Smith-Schuster winds up, he’ll be a hit with the media. Reporters love someone willing to engage in hypotheticals.

Apparently he's a cold weather prima donna

I still think we take one more corner at least. I believe Carolina drafted 3 last year?

For me I want JuJu, Zay or Cam at 44 in that order

Then for rd 3 Marcus Williams, either of the Florida corners or Tim Williams again in order of preference

Edited by CDogg20

Just heard Chris Brown say if there is a run on WR's early in the 2nd don't be surprised if the Bills look to move up and part with that 3rd Rounder they just picked up from KC...

I literally wanted to crawl into that speaker and strangle him when he said that...I really like JuJu and Zay...but I don't think either is worthy of a trade up and giving up a 3rd when you can stay put and still get a guy like Kupp, or a top Safety...If you want to give up one of those 5th's fine...But one of the 3rd's is a no-go for me...I would be seriously pissed...

Just a "for example" of why I HATE that idea Matt Miller has the Bills getting TE Gerald Everitt with that pick in his 2nd-3rd Round mock this AM...And he's got Zay to the Bills at #44 anyway...No way should they trade one of those 3rd's in this Draft...You're getting 2nd Round level talent there this year... B-)

Just found this Quote from Juju Smith-Schuster

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/04/14/juju-smith-schuster-2017-nfl-draft

Apparently he's a cold weather prima donna

I know most people will take this as a joke and say ah who cares I like JuJu.

I wouldn't draft him based off of that. That's info is serious when u talk about a WR catching the football in the cold. It also might give an insight into a guys plans after his rookie deal. He also reminds me way too much of Robert Woods and that is not a good thing. I want someone who is more dynamic as a WR.