Bills trade #10 for #27, a 3rd, and 2018 1st

That was a bad trade itself. SF had the Chicago at a ransom. They said we draft Trubisky or you tell us what you'll give us for him. You shouldn't compare the two at all.

Depends on how you view trubisky. If you think he's a true franchise qb, you make that trade 7 days a week if you're chicago.

I'm happy with this trade.

The only thing that irritates me about it is thinking how loaded we could've been in next year's draft if we didn't blow the compensatory picks we would've received. We could've had (2) 1st round picks, one second round pick, (2) 3rd round picks, (2) fourth round picks and one pick in each of the 5th, 6th, and 7th rounds.

Can we stop pretending like we know how next years QB class will look? Things could change drastically and it could end up being a weak QB class.

You're right of course, but you have to assume that it factored into the Bills' calculus when making this move... which means (probably) that their scouting department thinks it's going to be a deep class.

But it's all prognosticating which is never exact.

KC was desperate for a QB and the Bills should have squeezed them for another pick. If we also received another 2nd or 3rd in 2018 I wouldn't have minded dropping so far.

Why do you say KC was desperate for QB. Never understand that.