2017 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

I don't get it.. if we are clearly going for a QB next year, why not try to trade TT and/or start Cardale this year. Go 1-15, get Darnold?

i don't think it's "clear" that they will. But if they want to... they can. Need to see TT and Cardale in new offense before knowing that.

I don't get it.. if we are clearly going for a QB next year, why not try to trade TT and/or start Cardale this year. Go 1-15, get Darnold?

Because some fans actually buy tickets for the games and want to watch the team win. That's why.

If you are a solid team and do not have lots of holes on your toster you can afford to trade down for pics the next year. When you have lots of holes on your team and you are not solid and you decide to trade down you should get a bunch of picks in this years draft. I would have preferred kc's 2,3,4 this year for the swap of picks and not next years. What good is trading this far down if all the prime players are gone? :-(

You're a fool if you buy the idea this **** team has a future.

At what point do you actually lay down in the floor and kick and scream with your tantrum?

Or do we get the joy of seeing this week in and week out for the rest of the season?