2017 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

:D

Just doing my job here....

Yeah, except what you posted makes zero sense. Why wouldn't people hate giving up a first when there was no QB to throw him the ball?

Yeah, except that the entire argument against Sammy was giving up next year's #1. Nobody was making your argument. Everybody was talking solely about the cost of the next year's #1.

Try again.

I prefer this trade to the Watkins trade by a lot! Only because the Watkins trade was bad.

I disliked the Watkins trade at the time and I still think it was a huge mistake.

It remains to be seen who the Bills draft at 27. Fingers crossed.

Wasn't it Doug Whaley who said the Bills were always in draft purgatory? Well this time he bought his own ticket to purgatory. Who will he blame now? Does he think the Bills will get another top 10 pick next year? Maybe he does.

We'll see.

Don't forget: Trading down to draft EJ...got us EJ. But, it also got us Kiko Alonso, which got us Shady. And, that was a Doug Whaley move.

Surprise! ???

So, let's look at ALL the facts, which, given these times, seems difficult, I know, but, not looking at all the facts is directly responsible for "surprise" outcomes. There was a major "surprise" this past November. It's a direct outcome of only hearing/listening/reading what makes one feel good, rather than doing the hard work of striving for objectivity. Yeah...I know all about "nobody is truly objective". Great.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't try to see more than our navel.

Record 4095 users online and the board is running snappy (hopefully this continues). One Bills site is unreachable and the other has fewer than 200. :)

I love it when a plan comes together.

Edited by OCinBuffalo