Bills Big Board, as per Leroi

Estro

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok cool lets see what happens

I'm not trying to discredit anyone, but we are picking in the top ten. Not overly hard to make a list based on the specs rankings and potential landing spots. Fill in who we might need and you got it covered.

From what I understand Leroi has a lot of clout.

Again, I have asked about Leroi in the past and got conformation, but to say a list of five players can't be thought up of by anyone else isn't really logical.

I'm not trying to discredit anyone, but we are picking in the top ten. Not overly hard to make a list based on the specs rankings and potential landing spots. Fill in who we might need and you got it covered.

From what I understand Leroi has a lot of clout.

Again, I have asked about Leroi in the past and got conformation, but to say a list of five players can't be thought up of by anyone else isn't really logical.

I like what you did- a little skin in the game is good.

He has been wrong too, like EJ is going to be cut tomorrow about 2 years ago.

1 Howard

1A Davis

1B Williams

4 Foster

5 Reddick

I don't think the others fall to us

Now all the other GMs know our board! Good going!

I think that it's strange that he shares this stuff but I'm glad that he does. There are some other good insiders on here but rarely is the intel exchanged on the main board for fear of getting their sources in trouble. There are people on this board that are WAY more plugged in than the national media. The local guys get some info (specifically JW and TG) but they don't necessarily get it before people here. They are also required to confirm and verify before printing. They have to protect that info as well in many cases. Leroi gets the draft board, gives the position and a few days later releases the names.

The information isn't nearly as secretive as people think either. There are A LOT of people in that building (at least 50) that know the board. Anyone that they mention it to can mention to someone else and so on. To knock like the board is one thing but to not believe it off base.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Not doubting Leroi's past contributions but it's hard to believe the new and improved, more leak resistant Bills org lets Leroi divulge the board, or doesn't know he's doing so. And that Leroi is close enough to know, but disloyal enough to share publicly. Sorry L. but I'm not buying it.