TG on Whaley & McD sounds to be in charge update

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The front office year ends with the draft. May is the best time to start fresh.

I do agree with this

Maybe it is a timing issue...maybe the bills did not want to lose all the work that had been done leading up to and through the draft....once you draft the players training camp comes next and its about the coaches and players.

Frankly I was a little suprised (regardless of how I feel about Whaley) that he survived the purge when RR was let go.

But is it unprecedented, Mr. C?

By the way, how does it leave the Bills in a bad position? The draft will be over, they've got time to hire a new GM and scouts, and further roster moves aside from UDFA signings are minimal.

I may be able to name them all as well. I used to look forward to coming home and catching an episode after school.

have you used Al yet?

I don't much like the sound of the way this is going

. McDermott needs to prove himself as a HC first and foremost, before getting involved in everything else.

The likes of Reid and Belichick, earned the extra power they got, it wasn't just handed over to them.

Gotta walk before you can run, son.

. McDermott needs to prove himself as a HC first and foremost, before getting involved in everything else.

The likes of Reid and Belichick, earned the extra power they got, it wasn't just handed over to them.

Very much agree.

IMO Whaley has done a decent job bringing in talent, whoever was behind the Rex hiring really threw a grenade in the middle of what was looking like a competitive team. If it was Whaley than I'm all for the firing but from what I read he wasn't in on it.

plenty of thoughts here in this thread.

you're late to the party...party_mac_by_krissi001-d9czzp0.gif

lol I see that. I just got home.

This story has strange timing. I assume that if it is true, Whaley must be aware (although given the Ryan story, I am not sure). So he cannot be involved in draft decisions then, right?

He must be a lame duck or something like that.

This story has strange timing. I assume that if it is true, Whaley must be aware (although given the Ryan story, I am not sure). So he cannot be involved in draft decisions then, right?

Will be interesting to see if Whaley is in the draft war room when they show pics from it and, if so, where he is sitting

I do agree with this

Maybe it is a timing issue...maybe the bills did not want to lose all the work that had been done leading up to and through the draft....once you draft the players training camp comes next and its about the coaches and players.

Frankly I was a little suprised (regardless of how I feel about Whaley) that he survived the purge when RR was let go.

....so who do you put in charge of filling out the final 53?.............

Dysfunctional businesses and sports teams operate this way. Make no mistake the BS over at OBD is

far from over. I am sure el pegul in private is a nice and interesting guy. As evidenced by the two teams he owns though

he continues to meddle in big hires. With zero (proven) success. His hockey team couldn't even tank correctly and keeps

raising ticket prices for the fans too pay for trash sub par hockey.

Himself and Kim are now the biggest obstacle to success.

Tim GrahamVerified account @ByTimGraham

On eve of NFL draft, the Bills' front office is in disarray. Have heard they are reaching out to Green Bay http://tinyurl.com/gqy5gng

They aren't in disarray, just continuing the house cleaning that began with Wrecks but couldn't be done at that time because they were in too deep into player evaluation.

I can only speculate but this seems to be something that had long been known by the parties involved. Just like with the new coaching staff the cleaned the slate, I think this was the plan all along, namely to clean the entire slate after everyone had completed their job. After the draft the scouting department will have done their job.

I can only speculate but this seems to be something that had long been known by the parties involved. Just like with the new coaching staff the cleaned the slate, I think this was the plan all along, namely to clean the entire slate after everyone had completed their job. After the draft the scouting department will have done their job.

Funny that Pegs didn't follow that philosophy in regards to GMTM