Gareon Conley accused of sexual assault; denies allegations

When Damond talks about things revolving around small school prospects, I typically believe him. He's got links to a bunch of low-level all-star games etc.

With anything beyond that, I take him with a pinch of salt. I can't follow him on Twitter because he's a loon that "didn't vote because Jesus is my president" :D

Ha ha, he just tweeted something like that!! https://twitter.com/draftdiamonds/status/857048227140558849

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is he a Bills fan? Just wondering why he was on this site.

I think we were easy clicks when he was first getting started.

As to boyst, I just clicked over to twitter and see he's referenced that he's in law enforcement and interviewed hundreds of people... and that he was working with inmates at a prison today... all within the last hour. So boysts story sounds pretty reasonable.

Oh and he also mentioned that he's sending his story to all the teams (even though he mentions many already spoke to the same people)

And I'll again note: a semi professional small school draft blogger just called a possible rape victim. I think it speaks volumes and honestly bugged me when I read his tweets but I wasn't 100% it was Damond because it's been awhile since I've seen his twitter handle/website

Ha ha, he just tweeted something like that!! https://twitter.com/draftdiamonds/status/857048227140558849

He's a really odd dude.

If you read him outside of the 24 hours after the draft ends for UDFA profiles, or the occasional tweet about mid season visits for his guys, you are definitely doing it wrong.

But for those two purposes he's good.

Edited by NoSaint

Boyst, how was he exposed? I don't remember that but do remember him posting. I follow on Twitter but don't know much about him (other than he promotes a lot of small school prospects).

he and dog90210 were buddies that would pm each other and dog kept claiming he was a federal agent because damond would tell dog he was a federal agent. dog was talking about him in the shoutbox and damond came in and started chatting with everyone saying it sounded silly. well, like the shoutbox goes, when there is drama and weakness it's sharks to blood. he was called out and whittled down until the truth came out that he works at a federal prison.

eventually he started posting some very strange things and then outright would post every article he ever wrote as if it was his own material, similar to what cover1 does - but cover1 has good material (still don't think he needs to come here to pander it).

literally, his story would be "shawne merriman arrested at border. per my sources, he was detained by police. i have spoke with the president of the canadas and americas whom cannot confirm this story. my sources tell me that he will not be charged but he is still in custody. it could be a misunderstanding. i will post recent updates whenever i can totally make **** up."

So, is he a Bills fan? Just wondering why he was on this site.

he claimed to be and referenced many former players, etc

he reads this site and many others, i'm sure. he tweets a ton but if we talk about something here it won't be long before he tweets nearly word for word an idea - even in the shoutbox.

I think we were easy clicks when he was first getting started.

As to boyst, I just clicked over to twitter and see he's referenced that he's in law enforcement and interviewed hundreds of people... and that he was working with inmates at a prison today... all within the last hour. So boysts story sounds pretty reasonable.

Oh and he also mentioned that he's sending his story to all the teams (even though he mentions many already spoke to the same people)

And I'll again note: a semi professional small school draft blogger just called a possible rape victim. I think it speaks volumes and honestly bugged me when I read his tweets but I wasn't 100% it was Damond because it's been awhile since I've seen his twitter handle/website

He's a really odd dude.

If you read him outside of the 24 hours after the draft ends for UDFA profiles, or the occasional tweet about mid season visits for his guys, you are definitely doing it wrong.

But for those two purposes he's good.

it was back in the dog90210 days

he and dog90210 were buddies that would pm each other and dog kept claiming he was a federal agent because damond would tell dog he was a federal agent. dog was talking about him in the shoutbox and damond came in and started chatting with everyone saying it sounded silly. well, like the shoutbox goes, when there is drama and weakness it's sharks to blood. he was called out and whittled down until the truth came out that he works at a federal prison.

eventually he started posting some very strange things and then outright would post every article he ever wrote as if it was his own material, similar to what cover1 does - but cover1 has good material (still don't think he needs to come here to pander it).

literally, his story would be "shawne merriman arrested at border. per my sources, he was detained by police. i have spoke with the president of the canadas and americas whom cannot confirm this story. my sources tell me that he will not be charged but he is still in custody. it could be a misunderstanding. i will post recent updates whenever i can totally make **** up."

Is that the dumbass that put his daughter up in a bet that he was right?

factually wrong. Women account for domestic violence against men just as much. Check your facts

im ok with it. I have a son. But its not something i would do unless i knew the girl for years

I said "violence against women", not "domestic violence". Get your reading right.

Of all the people killed by an intimate partner, 70% of them are women.

Women are killed by intimate partners at a rate double that of men (1.07 per 100,000 vs. .47 per 100,000)

A 2008 study showed that 551,590 women vs. 101,050 men experienced violence (rape, sexual assault, robbery, aggravated assault and simple assault).

In 2010, 4,362 men were murdered, only 405 of them were murdered by a woman (9%). However, of the 1,864 women murdered in 2010, 1,698 were killed by men (91%).

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fvv.pdf

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl06.xls

I said "violence against women", not "domestic violence". Get your reading right.

Of all the people killed by an intimate partner, 70% of them are women.

Women are killed by intimate partners at a rate double that of men (1.07 per 100,000 vs. .47 per 100,000)

A 2008 study showed that 551,590 women vs. 101,050 men experienced violence (rape, sexual assault, robbery, aggravated assault and simple assault).

In 2010, 4,362 men were murdered, only 405 of them were murdered by a woman (9%). However, of the 1,864 women murdered in 2010, 1,698 were killed by men (91%).

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fvv.pdf

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl06.xls

If you're talking about random violence then you're correct although its not sexist its simply random and correlates sex to violence. Its not causation or related in any context at all.

Its like showing a stat that men and women both try to upgrade their socio-economic status but men who are on wall street upgrade their status at a much higher rate.

The studies you provide dont account for unreported abuse by women. It doesnt account for dv towards men by women

http://www.saveservices.org/2012/02/cdc-study-more-men-than-women-victims-of-partner-abuse/

You're not telling the whole story counseler. Ur facts are off

The sad thing is, this is not about who went up the elevator or who went in the room first... bla, bla, bla!

THIS is about CHARACTER. These young talented guys have it all, or MOST of it, but if you display POOR JUDGEMENT, if you display that you can not control yourself enough especially in the relatively short period that you are under a microscope with a possibility of a multi million dollar job on the line...

YOU may be deemed not worth the risk.

What risk? The league is rife with talented guys that can't keep their head on straight and focus on the business at hand. In other words they end up being WASTED DRAFT PICKS.

MOST teams don't feel they have the luxury to gamble with one of their coveted few picks. You have got to go with someone you HOPE you can count on.

Dudes that can't even abstain from the weed just to pass a drug test even with millions of $$$$ on the line show an amazing lack of self discipline and self discipline in pro sports is what separates the winners from the losers.

The lack of Self Discipline is the real story here and is why these players are falling out of the draft.

Edited by cd1

If you're talking about random violence then you're correct although its not sexist its simply random and correlates sex to violence. Its not causation or related in any context at all.

Its like showing a stat that men and women both try to upgrade their socio-economic status but men who are on wall street upgrade their status at a much higher rate.

The studies you provide dont account for unreported abuse by women. It doesnt account for dv towards men by women

http://www.saveservices.org/2012/02/cdc-study-more-men-than-women-victims-of-partner-abuse/

You're not telling the whole story counseler. Ur facts are off

Facts are based on indisputable or measurable knowledge. How can you say the "Facts" are incorrect when you're talking about something that is not measurable and indisputable? Going off of personal experiences or what other people claim is completely irrelevant.

I don't even know why I am responding to this lol

Facts are based on indisputable or measurable knowledge. How can you say the "Facts" are incorrect when you're talking about something that is not measurable and indisputable? Going off of personal experiences or what other people claim is completely irrelevant.

I don't even know why I am responding to this lol

because the statistics are scewed. They are not facts. I provided the link....

Take a statistics class

The sad thing is, this is not about who went up the elevator or who went in the room first... bla, bla, bla!

THIS is about CHARACTER. These young talented guys have it all, or MOST of it, but if you display POOR JUDGEMENT, if you display that you can not control yourself enough especially in the relatively short period that you are under a microscope with a possibility of a multi million dollar job on the line...

YOU may be deemed not worth the risk.

What risk? The league is rife with talented guys that can't keep their head on straight and focus on the business at hand. In other words they end up being WASTED DRAFT PICKS.

MOST teams don't feel they have the luxury to gamble with one of their coveted few picks. You have got to go with someone you HOPE you can count on.

Dudes that can't even abstain from the weed just to pass a drug test even with millions of $$$$ on the line show an amazing lack of self discipline and self discipline in pro sports is what separates the winners from the losers.

The lack of Self Discipline is the real story here and is why these players are falling out of the draft.

you're out of touch with today's youth.

Inundated with sex from every angle. Brought up thinking social norms are what they see in movies and online with filters and snapshots of life. Who grew up thinking the kardashians are role models. Who statistically are more likely to hookup before they even have a date with that partner as test drive, which over 57% choose this as millenials. A youth that is indoctrined with open love for all and infatuated with gender bias and gender fluidity. Their leaders and educators preaching to them they're both victims and proveleged.

Yeah, spend time with them. Because by meat head logic I am an expert on women under 25.

That would definitely get her in the mood.

you sure on that? Millennial chicks love to act for the camera. At least in my experience.