Gareon Conley accused of sexual assault; denies allegations

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i said generally women are !@#$ed up now. Thats a fact. Ask any divorce attorney or guy that has dated a lot...

I am an attorney, I have dated a lot. Never been accused of rape. Never. But then again, I never slithered about looking for a stranger I could talk into joining a foursome. The stats on violence against women seem to overwhelmingly demonstrate that men are far more of a problem in the !#$!#$ed up department than women are.

I am an attorney, I have dated a lot. Never been accused of rape. Never. But then again, I never slithered about looking for a stranger I could talk into joining a foursome. The stats on violence against women seem to overwhelmingly demonstrate that men are far more of a problem in the !#$!#$ed up department than women are.

Someone is disturbed. I don't think it's you or me. :)

factually wrong. Women account for domestic violence against men just as much. Check your facts

What are your thoughts on procreation?

im ok with it. I have a son. But its not something i would do unless i knew the girl for years

How does someone know a lot of people that have been raped or accused of raped? I've known one person I think. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They misunderstood the word. They thought it meant rappers and rapping.

They know a lot of rappers who have rapped multiple times before and been accused of rapping while walking down the street wearing headphones.

Simple misunderstanding is all.

@draftdiamonds

I have talked to all three people in the room now and am working on a report. It will be published soon

I am not going to lie, after doing my homework, I would be extremely shocked if Gareon Conley committed a crime. My story coming soon

Unless three people are lying to cover something up I would be shocked. Under pressure most fold. All the stories were the same

Victim is not answering or returning calls

draft diamonds in damond talbot. he was exposed as a fraud and someone with no actual sources to these types of things in the past.

these tweets are just stirring the pot, further more. as a former poster here he did this promoting himself often. he has embedded an option for a coverup to make it juicy. he is worse than mike rodhack

How does someone know a lot of people that have been raped or accused of raped? I've known one person I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know of one female who was raped (a girl I saw in college). I'm sure that I've known far more, but that's not a thing that comes up early. I have not known a single male unfairly accused, but it's certainly something that happens.

draft diamonds in damond talbot. he was exposed as a fraud and someone with no actual sources to these types of things in the past.

these tweets are just stirring the pot, further more. as a former poster here he did this promoting himself often. he has embedded an option for a coverup to make it juicy. he is worse than mike rodhack

That's who I thought and what I almost added.

you've not lived!

That's who I thought and what I almost added.

@draftdiamonds

I have talked to all three people in the room now and am working on a report. It will be published soon

I am not going to lie, after doing my homework, I would be extremely shocked if Gareon Conley committed a crime. My story coming soon

Unless three people are lying to cover something up I would be shocked. Under pressure most fold. All the stories were the same

Victim is not answering or returning calls

yolo, see above. i know i'm a hardass for **** links and journalists, but you likely (and should) have more faith in NS.

draft diamonds is trash. hell, he claimed to be a federal agent in law enforcement until it came out he is a prison guard.

you've not lived!

yolo, see above. i know i'm a hardass for **** links and journalists, but you likely (and should) have more faith in NS.

draft diamonds is trash. hell, he claimed to be a federal agent in law enforcement until it came out he is a prison guard.

I never knew that story but I do recall not liking him or his work much.... and am not shocked by your story. I mean, he did apparently just try to call a possible rape victim for his low end draft website, if you have any questions about where he pegs his own importance.

Sorry - that Draft Diamonds guy was before my time here. Never really seen him tweet anything too outlandish. Typically has Bills visits before anyone else.

Yeah weird he tried to call the alleged victim

He does ok stuff sometimes. One of those you just take for what he is (good source on visits is about where it ends for me). I'm not as passionate as boyst, but I missed that saga-- Just one of those that I think lets his ambition out pace his judgement or ability.

He does ok stuff sometimes. One of those you just take for what he is (good source on visits is about where it ends for me). I'm not as passionate as boyst, but I missed that saga-- Just one of those that I think lets his ambition out pace his judgement or ability.

So, is he a Bills fan? Just wondering why he was on this site.

When Damond talks about things revolving around small school prospects, I typically believe him. He's got links to a bunch of low-level all-star games etc.

With anything beyond that, I take him with a pinch of salt. I can't follow him on Twitter because he's a loon that "didn't vote because Jesus is my president" :D

When Damond talks about things revolving around small school prospects, I typically believe him. He's got links to a bunch of low-level all-star games etc.

With anything beyond that, I take him with a pinch of salt. I can't follow him on Twitter because he's a loon that "didn't vote because Jesus is my president" :D

oh geez