Gareon Conley accused of sexual assault; denies allegations

because the statistics are scewed. They are not facts. I provided the link....

Take a statistics class

I don't care about your link or the fact that you can take a statistics class. I was talking about you saying un-reported abuse was factual. Tell me how it is factual Mr. Statistic class...

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"hey hon...can we just stop for a second so i can record you giving verbal consent to our sexual acts on my phone. you know...for legal purposes?"

Mr. Cool Rich Guy gets away with things that the rest of mankind can't even dream of.

if i ever get into legal trouble, and have to change my name, it's going to be Mr. Cool Rich Guy.

When the new receptionist is cute, Mr. Cool Rich Guy Teef can stroll up and touch her shoulder and ask for a date immediately, make a risque comment and she laughs.

If I tried that I'd be maced and frog-marched out in chains and then fired.

@jennyvrentas

Lattimore on Conley situation: "It happens every year. I hate that it has to be him. The truth is going to come out."

Lattimore: "Can't put yourself in a situation like that ... everyone learns something from this."

@albertbreer

Ohio State CB Gareon Conley has spent the last 24 hours talking to coaches and GMs. Teams talking to witnesses too. A scramble for info.

It's hard for anyone to imagine police will make a decision in the next 33 hours. And the unknown will certainly affect where Conley goes.

@jennyvrentas

Lattimore on Conley situation: "It happens every year. I hate that it has to be him. The truth is going to come out."

Lattimore: "Can't put yourself in a situation like that ... everyone learns something from this."

@albertbreer

Ohio State CB Gareon Conley has spent the last 24 hours talking to coaches and GMs. Teams talking to witnesses too. A scramble for info.

It's hard for anyone to imagine police will make a decision in the next 33 hours. And the unknown will certainly affect where Conley goes.

One of those 3 5th rounders? If Damond's info is good (which I certainly question now) it feels like he will be exonerated. If so, you would get great value. If not, you wasted a 5th.

i just dont get it.....these guys probably have hookers thrown through their hotel windows on visits......but this stuff still happens.

I swear to christ if I had a Kush type player I would literally be camping in the damn room

😅😅😅

i just dont get it.....these guys probably have hookers thrown through their hotel windows on visits......but this stuff still happens.

I swear to christ if I had a Kush type player I would literally be camping in the damn room

when Adolphus got arrested for going to see that hooker (not Malik) that was what many speculated - that there are fewer risks than hooking up with random college girls because the players can be targeted. Too bad he used Craig's list or something and hooker was undercover cop.

when Adolphus got arrested for going to see that hooker (not Malik) that was what many speculated - that there are fewer risks than hooking up with random college girls because the players can be targeted. Too bad he used Craig's list or something and hooker was undercover cop.

#QualityDecisionMaking

If you're talking about random violence then you're correct although its not sexist its simply random and correlates sex to violence. Its not causation or related in any context at all.

Its like showing a stat that men and women both try to upgrade their socio-economic status but men who are on wall street upgrade their status at a much higher rate.

The studies you provide dont account for unreported abuse by women. It doesnt account for dv towards men by women

http://www.saveservices.org/2012/02/cdc-study-more-men-than-women-victims-of-partner-abuse/

You're not telling the whole story counseler. Ur facts are off

Quit while you're behind. You've already come off as a misogynistic, bitter and lacking self-awareness with your initial series of posts. You're not going to salvage anything pretending your crude remarks are somehow based in statistics.

The sad thing is, this is not about who went up the elevator or who went in the room first... bla, bla, bla!

THIS is about CHARACTER. These young talented guys have it all, or MOST of it, but if you display POOR JUDGEMENT, if you display that you can not control yourself enough especially in the relatively short period that you are under a microscope with a possibility of a multi million dollar job on the line...

YOU may be deemed not worth the risk.

What risk? The league is rife with talented guys that can't keep their head on straight and focus on the business at hand. In other words they end up being WASTED DRAFT PICKS.

MOST teams don't feel they have the luxury to gamble with one of their coveted few picks. You have got to go with someone you HOPE you can count on.

Dudes that can't even abstain from the weed just to pass a drug test even with millions of $$$$ on the line show an amazing lack of self discipline and self discipline in pro sports is what separates the winners from the losers.

The lack of Self Discipline is the real story here and is why these players are falling out of the draft.

Best post on this topic. It's as simple as that. There really isn't much else to debate. Picking up random women at the bar before the draft just isn't a good idea.

back page. And its terrible for cops. There are better sites and vetting methods.

What was it I heard about Alabama having issues? :) :) :) :) :)

it was a woman of no relation. Not his sister. Otherwise, yes, Bama!

Its funny how athletes always seem to be "targeted" while it's far more rare for actors and musicians to be "targeted". I think that says a lot.

Its funny how athletes always seem to be "targeted" while it's far more rare for actors and musicians to be "targeted". I think that says a lot.

Hollywood and the RockStar world have a different system for protection and opportunity than athletes.

And if you can write the check to get out of any problem then nobody knows it ever happened, right?

Or funny as in 8 MLB players in Toronto went to the same "gentleman's club" each leaving with a date, yet only A-Rod got screaming headlines?

youd be surprised.

Plus. These athletes are coddled all the way than shot in the stratosphere. Actors not so much.

Plus, actors are waaaaaaaay more !@#$ed up. Leena Dunnam, Sandra bullock, Baldwin, etc. I'd take a football player over them any day

we don't really have any actors or musicians here so ... tbh OSU football players are the biggest celebrities in town. But in general I do see your point. And this was in Cleveland.