Who are your day 2 targets?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lombardi and schefter are talking Rueben Foster maybe be there for the first 1/3 of the 2nd round. I'd think that'd be a no brainer.

That would scare me. Whaley might panic and give away more picks to move up for him.

Kevin King

Chidobe Awuzie

Cordrea Tankersley

Adoree' Jackson

Budda Baker

Chris Godwin

Teez Tabor

Desmond King

Cooper Kupp

Sidney Jones

Marcus Williams

Ethan Pocic

Jaleel Johnson

Alex Anzalone

Anthony Walker Jr.

Vince Biegel

Isaac Asiata

Jadar Johnson

5. Keionta Davis

Chad Kelly

Tedric Thompson

Andreas Knappe

Simon Mathiesen

Until they get a QB nothing else matters.

Hot take and thanks for chiming in!! Your post really brings a lot to the discussion and gives us all something to think about. I've never thought about that before. Maybe the Bills should forfeit their draft picks because it doesn't matter? That's a really, really interesting thought!! Edited by Kirby Jackson

Until they get a QB nothing else matters.

Agreed. Should be a higher priority to get a good one than it has been, last year being a good example where they waited and waited and took a lesser prospect than Prescott, the one they supposedly wanted. Enough waiting, prioritize getting a good player at by far the most important position.

Hot take and thanks for chiming in!! Your post really brings a lot to the discussion and gives us all something to think about. I've never thought about that before. Maybe the Bills should forfeit their draft picks because it doesn't matter? That's a really, really interesting thought!!

I know. Before reading Old School's amazing post, I thought kicker was the only thing that mattered. I mean, the game is called FOOTball, right? And we all know that Brady and Belichick would still be waiting on their first Lombardi trophy without Vinatieri and Gostkowski.

I am a Davis guy as well. I listed him because I see a lot of places where he's going mid 20's. Some of those guys will fall (like Ragland last year). Unfortunately, I don't think Davis is one of them. I listed him nonetheless.

He would be the most important linebacker in the McD scheme, the mike.

Would either of you prefer Reddick over Davis?

Lombardi and schefter are talking Rueben Foster maybe be there for the first 1/3 of the 2nd round. I'd think that'd be a no brainer.

If the Bills took Foster, what happens to Ragland who Whaley traded up to select last year.? Aren't they both MLB?