Prospect Watch: Mitch Trubisky QB, UNC

@TyDunne

What do the defensive coordinators who faced Mitchell Trubisky think? One sees a potential MVP. More on the QB here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/tyler-dunne-bleacher-report/dc-on-mitchell-trubisky-he-can-be-a-super-bowl-winner-and-a-nfl-mvp/514035245652392/

@ChaseGoodbread

Mayock on Trubisky: "The irony is, he's played the least (among top QBs) but he'll probably be the first one ready to play."

This was a nice find!

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AroundTheNFL

Will Browns trade up over Bills in first round in order to draft Mitchell Trubisky? http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000801180/article/will-browns-trade-up-over-bills-to-draft-mitchell-trubisky

C928Y-AUAAAXwV4.jpg

That would be great!! I saw another rumor today SF could take Mahomes at #2. That would be fantastic if 2 QBs were taken off the board before 10. Just a pipe dream probably but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Bizzaro World. Bills fans are excited about all the quarterbacks being selected before they pick, if they aren't selected call us we will trade out!?

YIKES

To aquire more picks in a db, te, wr rich draft? Yes

Because if we tell them we aren't taking him they have no incentive to trade up at all. I'd rather them move up to get him so it knocks another player down to us.

No you misunderstand

"Cleveland.....you can trade with us or were taking the QB....pancake eathing mf's!"

You're love for TT shows no bounds :huh:

This really has very little to do with that

@TyDunne

What do the defensive coordinators who faced Mitchell Trubisky think? One sees a potential MVP. More on the QB here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/tyler-dunne-bleacher-report/dc-on-mitchell-trubisky-he-can-be-a-super-bowl-winner-and-a-nfl-mvp/514035245652392/

@ChaseGoodbread

Mayock on Trubisky: "The irony is, he's played the least (among top QBs) but he'll probably be the first one ready to play."

Thanks for sharing. It was a nice read. It's interesting to hear what other college coaches think of him.

I do think Trubisky seems to have a number of traits you look for in a franchise QB.

That Bleacher Report article was a bit over the top for me, though. As soon as I read this - "His arm strength? Unmatched. The dude can whistle fastballs from any angle....", I knew it was going to be a bit of a puff piece...

Edited by BillsFan4

Bizzaro World. Bills fans are excited about all the quarterbacks being selected before they pick, if they aren't selected call us we will trade out!?

YIKES

Fan base deserves the team they get.

If indeed it turns out McD, a first year head coach, has accrued this much power with the Pegulas without even coaching a down, it's a bad sign, imo.

It will be much worse if they get rid of DW and bring in someone McD suggests. Cart before horse dumb, and points to a lack of structural logic that has bedeviled Pegula in both franchises.

Edited by Dr. Who

What happened to cRyan L? Just noticed he's not been posting 50 times per day. Jail? Vacation? Jail on vacation?

It is strange that RyanLBillz {Maury Ballstein now}..,Turbosrgood and FireChan have not been in the shoutbox the last few days

It is strange that RyanLBillz {Maury Ballstein now}..,Turbosrgood and FireChan have not been in the shoutbox the last few days

Ryan L had a name change?!?

Totally off topic but I saw a hat on Twitter yesterday that said "Make Caitlyn Bruce Again." That really has nothing to do with anything but it made me laugh.

I'm ready for the Browns to take Watson #1, then get asked about Trubisky and reply "We didn't want to tip our hand on the guy we really wanted." That's the most Browns thing that could happen.

....saw a mock today with Browns taking Garrett at #1 and Mitch "falling" in their lap at #12.......go figure............

@TyDunne

@ChaseGoodbread

Probably doesn't sound good...

Thanks for sharing. It was a nice read. It's interesting to hear what other college coaches think of him.

I do think Trubisky seems to have a number of traits you look for in a franchise QB.

That Bleacher Report article was a bit over the top for me, though. As soon as I read this - "His arm strength? Unmatched. The dude can whistle fastballs from any angle....", I knew it was going to be a bit of a puff piece...

Spot on. If you have 2 eyeballs and watch 1 game of Tribusky's you will see for yourself his arm is not very good. It loses velocity on throws outside the hashes. His deep ball same thing, loses velocity resulting in lots of underthrows.

I watched everyone of his throws from 6 games last year and came away thoroughly unimpressed. I wouldn't even want him with our 2nd round pick, I didn't see it with him at all.