Prospect Watch: Mitch Trubisky QB, UNC

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SMOKE SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bills would love for teams to leapfrog them and take a QB. That way the real talent falls to them. I don't buy it for a second that they are interested in a QB with 1 yr of experience. But then again, that would be a Billsy thing to do

SMOKE SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bills would love for teams to leapfrog them and take a QB. That way the real talent falls to them. I don't buy it for a second that they are interested in a QB with 1 yr of experience. But then again, that would be a Billsy thing to do

What elite players are going to fall? Doesn't make sense. Trubisky is going top 9 no matter what.

I trust Leroi 1,000,000,000,000,000 times more than anyone else on the draft process. He's told us EXACTLY what the Bills board looks like. As far as I'm concerned the discussion moving forward should be on rounds 2-7. Hopefully the Bills can slide back a few spots and add a day 2 pick. I know a lot of people want to hold out hope for their guy but I wouldn't hold my breath unless it's one of the 5 guys he gave us.

I trust Leroi 1,000,000,000,000,000 times more than anyone else on the draft process. He's told us EXACTLY what the Bills board looks like. As far as I'm concerned the discussion moving forward should be on rounds 2-7. Hopefully the Bills can slide back a few spots and add a day 2 pick. I know a lot of people want to hold out hope for their guy but I wouldn't hold my breath unless it's one of the 5 guys he gave us.

I haven't been active on these boards much over the years so maybe someone can tell me why Leroi gets so much credit for his reports. What has he reported in the past?

Edited by Bangarang

I haven't been active on these boards much over the years so maybe someone can tell me why Leroi gets so much credit for his reports. What has he reported in the past?

he said he got a text from Whaley saying Rex was the new coach pretty much before anyone even knew he was a candidate. i think that was the biggest one

SMOKE SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bills would love for teams to leapfrog them and take a QB. That way the real talent falls to them. I don't buy it for a second that they are interested in a QB with 1 yr of experience.

God I hope so

He had Rex, Roman, Darby and a bunch of other stuff when no one was even discussing it. If he says that he is sharing something it's been the truth. He's plugged in.

Thomas

Davis

Lattimore

Howard

Ross